Northern California Babies
Options

How many toys should I pack?

Faith generally entertains herself really well, but I didn't want to go completely unprepared. I was thinking of packing her paint with water book, Bun Bun, a bedtime story book, and a couple of Little People (for the plane) and that's about it. Since Max is going, she can either play with his toys or play with him...?

Do you think I need anything else??

Re: How many toys should I pack?

• Options
    What?! I have to bring toys too?Sleep
  • Options
    As long as you have toys for the plane you should be okay.  Will there be pool time or beach time in Florida (duh)?  If so, will there by water toys there?  If so, you should be good to go!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefutrkingsley:
    As long as you have toys for the plane you should be okay.? Will there be pool time or beach time in Florida (duh)?? If so, will there by water toys there?? If so, you should be good to go!

I have a floaty ring, a beach ball, and a couple of bath toys for pool/beach time. I might buy her a shovel and pail when we are there. I anticipate us spending alot of time at the pool and beach, so that should go really far inthe "entertainment" dept. :) ?

• Options

Could you throw in some crayons or playdough (is that too messy)?  Does she have a kid's laptop....Ryan is entertained with his for quite a while.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I put some crayons and a coloring book in her carry-on. :)?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"