Alabama Babies
Options

tiny feet PIP

These are 0-6 month pedipeds - her toes dont even get to the eyelits

Re: tiny feet PIP

• Options

LOL!  She really does have some teeny-tiny feet!!

• Options

Jude has small feet also.

Those are cute shoes though!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute! EG's always had big feet so she never had any problem filling out shoes...LOL. That is too precious. It's strange to remember those soft tiny baby feet. They change so much when they start walking!
  • Options
    Those are really cute shoes! I can't believe her feet are so tiny.They are precious!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Aw! So cute! Hopefully she will hit a growth spurt so she can wear them this summer!! Oh, how I miss those baby feet!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    oh my goodness she has small feet - hopefully she can wear them soon though.  Those are too cute!!!
  • Options
    Be thankful for those tiny feet! Nate has always had a huge foot...he's now in MENS sizing (which are double-or more- the price for just a little extra rubber-lol) and he's only 8!!
  • Options
    Sarah...ya know that email I sent about The Children's Boutique going out of business?  I meant to tell you that she has Robeez there for $19.99.
  • Options

imageFutureMrsWagner:
    Sarah...ya know that email I sent about The Children's Boutique going out of business?  I meant to tell you that she has Robeez there for $19.99.

Good to know!  I am looking for some "mini shoez" I'll have to check them out on Friday or Monday when My mom is here

• Options
    imagesdkrlm:

imageFutureMrsWagner:

Good to know!  I am looking for some "mini shoez" I'll have to check them out on Friday or Monday when My mom is here

My sister LOVED those shoes for my nephew.  That's a great price on them as I used to buy them for him!!!!

• Options

Oh A's sweet little baby feet! Sarah, do you have small feet too?

Mine are pretty big (size 9.5/10) and M has some long monkey toes already!

• Options
    imageamandabrooke81:

Oh A's sweet little baby feet! Sarah, do you have small feet too?

Mine are pretty big (size 9.5/10) and M has some long monkey toes already!

That's what size I wear too and have already been teased about my long toes - that I'm a monkey and could hang from trees w/them!!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"