Missouri Babies

1st year baby photos

Hi! How many months did you get professional pics taken of your baby?  I've heard 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 and I've heard every month...

Any photographer recs?  I live in Overland Park, thanks!!!

Re: 1st year baby photos

• Looks like there was a little glitch with your post. :-) We had pictures taken of the girls at 3 months at Portrait Innovations. For a cheap studio session they were good and we would probably use them again. Each month I like to take pictures of them using the same solid background to be able to see just how much they have developed and grown in the past month. When they are 5 months we are going up to WI to see my family and my dad and stepmom are taking them to get their pictures taken. This is something they do with all the grandkids, but they have to wear Harley outfits. I will probably do 9 month studio pictures again and get a "real" photographer to take their one year picture and some nice family photos.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We did a newborn session with one photographer. ?Then we signed up for a first year package with another photographer for four sessions at 3, 6, 9 months and then another at 1 year. ?I'm really glad we decided to do that.

• Loading the player...
  • We did what you said (every 3 months).  We went to Penny's most of the time because it is pretty cheap because they always have coupons.  We did Portrait Innovations for his 1 year.  We would not have been able to afford every month, because I always want to get them all.  Since we did them at 18 months and will be getting them again here shortly after his birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"