D.C. Area Babies
Options

Agrippa, KristinandCris

What do you think about the meales man in PWC?  They added Potomac Mills to the list of exposure sites now:

https://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=84800&catid=188

Are you staying away from the mall and grocery stores, or just not worrying?  We went to Wegman's yesterday and were hoping to go out to dinner tonight.  I dunno tho...

Re: Agrippa, KristinandCris

• Options

We're not too terribly worried since we live south of that area.  I don't take DD to Potomac Mills too often, although we do frequent Costco but we weren't anywhere near the exposure sites (flying home from CA).  I usually do grocery shopping before I pick her up from daycare or DH runs up to the Bloom right near us for dinner, etc.  I wouldn't worry too much especially since they say the exposure window is only 3 hours or so. 

On another note are either of you planning on going to the zoo in May with the other nesties?  DH will be out of town so I'm considering going but I want to see if I can get my friend to drive up with me...

• Options

I didn't hear about Potomac Mills!  I'm probably going to play it safe and stay home or visit outdoor places.  DS gets his MMR shot on Friday.  I would hate for him to get the measles right before we get the shot! 

If he were younger, I'd probably be more conscious of germs when I go places.  I'm of the opinion that germs are generally good, so I don't wipe carts or highchairs down or anything like that.  I might be a little more reluctant to take DS places, but I don't think it would turn me into a shut in or anything.

KristenandChris--My DH and I will be taking the metro in from Springfield.  You're welcome to ride with us if you want!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"