LO's funny nicknames

do you call your LO's funny names?

i call DD "honey buckets, honey biscuits, and/or honey bubbles"

your turn!

Re: LO's funny nicknames

• Options
    Baby Bizzle and Nolee Bear
  • Options
    I call her "little bit" or "little lima bean" (lima was her nn before she was born because my DH thought she looked like a lima bean on the u/s).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Petunia Soup, Turnip Pie, Pumpkin cake.
    One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Options
    lady, lady godiva,  kayla-boo, silly willy, silly willy head, silly billy. DH calls her Silly billy, bud billikin parade.... I know, its weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    button (because he is cute as a button, not benjiman button), wiggleworm, T-dog, that is all I can think of right now.
  • Options

Dh calls #1 Midgey (she is very very tiny)

Ive been told by family members that #2 will be called Reeses Cup, Reeses Pieces and the latest Reester Bunny!!!! I also warned them that I would kill them if that started. I think it all sounds silly.  Not to mention when we told them the name Reese and they started with the nicknames they PROMISED me they wouldnt.

• Options

Angelcakes, Owiebear, OMan, and Sweet cheeks he gets the most often... but I call him tons of NN. I hope he learns his actual name one day! :)

I forgot - DH calls him "The always-growin', all-knowin' Owen" and my nephew calls him "Owie Dowie Doughboy"

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I call DD stinker bear, stinks, sweets, & sweetums.

I feel like sometimes I could go all morning w/o saying her name, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Stinkapatamous, lady bug, chickadee, doodlebug... There are so many!
  • Options
    bubble butt
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

She gets "little turtle","shooggie bear",  "shooggie boogie" or "bubbles"

Note: Not quite sure how to spell shoogie... but that looks about right. LOL! Big Smile

• Options
    piggy muffin, piggy wiggy, princess peanut
  • Options
    Pumpkin, boogaloo (I have no idea where we got it), Reagie-Peggie, princessah.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    honey bum bum. I have no clue where it came from or what made me say it!?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Bean.  DH titled the email we sent out with our first ultrasound pic "Baby Bean" and it stuck.  Also Beanie Bean.

Danielle

• Options
    i call DS button. also button boy, button butt and button nose.
  • Options

Beaner, Beanie (from when I was pregnant). Now i call him stinky or stinky-bum which really pisses off my MIL. Teehee.

• Options
    baby bear, prince fusspot the small (on fussy days), cay, c-dub, big c (the men in the family tend to call him this more)....lots more.
  • Options

I hardly ever call him Charlie.

He's Chuckles, Munchkin, Buncha Munch, Snuggle bug, Squirmaworm, Little Man, Charlie-bug, Buddy, and when he's frustrating, WTF chuck

• Options
    haha these are so cute....why did we all come up with such beautiful names when we secretly new we would be calling them by nicknames!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"