Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

sleeping question please help!

DD is 7 1/2 months old she's had wonderful sleep habits since 3 months now all of a sudden she wakes up screaming about 2 times a night for about 10 mins.? Even if I feed her, change her before bed and she's not sick and ate a good dinner.  I don't feel any teeth either.  Why is she doing this?  She goes to bed around 7:30.  I would appreciate any help.

thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sleeping question please help!

• Options
    Maybe gas or indigestion?  Try holding her facing forward in a diaper hold and bending your knees- go up and down at a slow pace.  You can also try laying her on your lap face down and rock back and forth.  Good luck!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Milestone?  Crawling, sitting, standing, etc?

Also, it could be teeth...sometimes there are no visual signs before one pops out.  We went through that over the last week...I had no idea what was wrong and then a tooth popped through.  I've been able to see his first 6 teeth before they cut through (swelling) but not this one...it just showed up.

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"