Wisconsin Babies
Options

Milwaukee mommies...

Any other Milwaukee  mom's out their, looking ahead to the winter months and I might try to get a small play group together for the "can't be outside" times of the year..  Anybody Interested??
imageimageimage
  Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Milwaukee mommies...

• Options
    Sure!  I am in Waukesha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Defininetly we're in Oconomowoc! My Big Barkyard is a great place to go in the winter. for one Idea.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well I'm glad I checked this, Its been almost a month i had all but given up! What is the big back yard??
    imageimageimage

• Options
    A winter get together sounds fun!  I'm back in the Milwaukee area after an 8 year stint in Chicago.  It's good to be home!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds good to me. I am in Pewaukee.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am in Big Bend. The Big Backyard is like an indoor playgroung with little bikes and stuff. A friend of mine takes her LO there and they love it. I'm in- when?
  • Options
    I've been wanting to check that place out.  Did anyone go?  Is there a GTG planned?
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options
    Wow, It has been months since I checked this. With Winter in full swing I say we plan something for January. I like the idea of the Big Back Yard. I will have to Google it, sounds great though.  I will PM all you ladies that responded.
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"