Alabama Babies
Options

Off today

AC kept us up ALL night long SCREAMING her little head off. She has also been running a temp all night. Not sure if it is her ears again, teeth, what. Needless to say, I had to call in and we are heading to the dr in a few hours....I was actually hoping that we could make it until next friday (our 6mo checkup) without having any additional visits--HA!!

Re: Off today

• Options
    The babes never seem to take your schedule into consideration when they get sick. LOL!! It always falls on the most difficult times for us! Hope she feels better soon!!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ugh! Hopefully she'll get better soon- it's so frustrating when they can't talk and you don't know what's wrong with them.  Abby usually gets sick during the week and then is fine on the weekend! Never a good time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor AC!  I hope they can tell you what's going on with her!  Jenna has a double ear infection : (  Something is definitely going around!  Try to enjoy your day with your sweet little girl!
  • Options
    let us know how she is... I THINK A. might have an ear infection - she definitely caught a cold though ...suckity suck
  • Options

Verdict: Double Ear Infection

Prob the worst that she has had. They gave her an injection and she has to start meds tomorrow. She is SO pitiful!!

• Options
    Oh no, poor AC!  I hope she feels better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"