Adoption
Options

Madonna

I know we have talked about this before, but they keep covering her on the Today show today. It makes me nuts knowing how long some people here have been waiting on IA and she seems to get to bypass all the red tape. It really makes me upset the more they talk about it.

Re: Madonna

• Options
    I was watching that this morning, too.  Honestly, it makes me crazy.  I'm thrilled, on one hand, that this sweet baby girl will have a family, but on the other hand, it's ridiculous that some people wait for YEARS and have to jump through a million hoops and follow procedures to a T but because she is Madonna, it's not that way for her.  It's nuts.
    "Our children are not ours because they share our genes... they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them. That, at the end of the day...or long sleepless night, is how love really works." Adoption Consultant Blog
    Personal Adoption Blog
  • Options

It make me so mad to see how some people just cruise through because of their social status. Being rich doesn't make her a better mother than any of us will be. I have always said 'different strokes for different folks'. It's very true

Lana

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What bothers me the most is that it portrays adoption (especially international) as if it is was some easy thing. Like oh I think I will fly over to <insert country> and pick up a baby. The majority of society have no clue, and this doesn't help it.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"