D.C. Area Babies
Options

Stores that carry gliders?

Does anyone know of actual stores in NoVa that carry gliders? I don't want to buy one online that I haven't seen in person. We'll be coming from the Manassas area so I'm hoping to find something local. Thanks!

Re: Stores that carry gliders?

• Options
    Baby2Teen is in Manassas, check it out!
  • Options
    Baby2Teen in Manassas is great, and if you want to go somewhere else just for comparison, Buy Buy Baby in Springfield has a good selection.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not in NOVA, but Great Beginnings in Gaithersburg has a HUGE selection of gliders. 
  • Options

I have also found that some Burlington Coat Factories have gliders on the sales floor. It's a good place to look is you are looking for something a little less expensive than the specialty stores.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have heard good things about Baby2Teen, but have never had a chance to get there myself. I've been to Great Beginnings and that store is awesome! They have SO much stuff. My other suggestion would be BuyBuyBaby in Springfield. They have a pretty good selection of gliders. They probably have 30-40 gliders on the floor. They also have coupons they put out that give you a smaller percentage than the coupon amount that you can use on furniture. Some of the Babies R Us stores also have gliders on the sales floor.?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I LOVE GREAT BEGINNIGS!!!  The only thing I dont like about the selection is that there are so many choices, and my budget (or house for that matter) isnt big enough to bring everyone that I like home to see how it will look in the room!Big Smile
  • Options
    La Z Boy sells gliders too, and a lot of them also recline.  Cost is comparable to a Dutalier glider.  We ended up getting a leather glider from there and I am so happy we did.  First off, they have a million different fabrics choices and second, you can use it later somewhere else in your house and it doesn't scream "baby".  Honestly, we weren't sure about going with leather, but DD was an exorcist style spitter upper and the leather is much, much easier to clean then fabric. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The BRU in Falls Church has about 20 gliders out on their sales floor (some of the same style with diff color wood/fabric)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"