Orange County Babies
Options

About the GTG - Where to meet at zoo?

Where do we plan to meet up at the zoo?  I've never been there.  How will we know who is a nestie?

Re: About the GTG - Where to meet at zoo?

• Options

I've only been once, during the week.  From what I hear, it's obviously a lot more crowded on the weekends.  Although there's probably more room outside, I'm guessing we'll want to meet inside so we're not all trying to buy our tickets at once.  I think there's a playground area, but I can't remember how big, or small, it is.  There's also an amphitheater...if there isn't anything going on in the zoo that day, maybe that might be a spot?

Maybe someone else has better knowledge of the zoo and can suggest a spot...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've only been there once too. If I remember correctly there is a decent size area at the entrance of the zoo I think before you go in we could meet there.

It might look kind of cheesy but I could make a sign or something so we can find each other.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Here is a map of the zoo. And here is the link to the map if the pic doesn't turn out well.

https://www.santaanazoo.org/visinfoc.htm

• Options
    There is a pretty good sized picnic area outside the gates, but the playground/snack area might be better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"