Secondary IF

Francisca

How  many dpo were you with your initial beta with the cupcakes?

Re: Francisca

• You think you might have twins too?????  How many good folies did you have?????    That would be exciting to have another double!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am not saying the T word! I had many follies. The day before trigger, I had like one at  16, one at 14, a couple 12s and a few 11s. When I had my scan at 7dpo to see if I needed a booster trigger, they said it looked like I had 5ish CL cysts that could have released. . . . I have been a little nervous. I know every pregnancy is different, but I do feel ms already, and that did not start for a few more weeks with Nolan. My progesterone is pretty high for me too, and that is unusual. I was between 11 and 16 with Nolan in the beginning, and am at 66 with this one. . . we shall see
  • Loading the player...
  • So maybe some triplets, quads????  Big Smile   That would be great!!!!   When do you have your first u/s?
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • A week from tomorrow. . . .
  • I was 16 DPO and beta was only 125 (I think it has been a while and I suck at numbers)!!!

Whatever the case maybe those numbers indicate a good healthy pregnancy Big Smile  I couldn't be happier for you.  But for the record I am guessing the T word Wink

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I know that people will think I am nuts, but I just have felt twins from the get go. I felt boy with Nolan, and this time I do not have a gender vibe, just a multiple one. . .  hmmm time will tell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"