Alabama Babies
Options

Back to Work & No Nanny Yet! Arrrggghhh

Yikes, my 6 weeks is up next Wednesday, but thankfully I'd planned on taking up to 2 addtl weeks (unpaid) for me to finalize childcare for DS/go on Dr's appts.  I didn't think I'd need it, but my first 2 Nannies fell through since DS's birth =( 

Does anyone know of a good Nanny/sitter in Birmingham (Hoover area) who would be able to work 35-40 hrs/week???  I'm less than 3 weeks and counting!

Re: Back to Work & No Nanny Yet! Arrrggghhh

• Options

I'm sorry I'm no help. I hope you find someone soon though...I know how frustrating/stressful it is to have to find a sitter!

I just wanted to tell you....little Mason is adorable!! He is going to be a little heartbreaker! Hope everything is going well with you :o)

• Options

good luck!  You might want to put an ad for Craigslist?  or there is a nanny finder website ( I cant remember the name of it).

I am excited to see more pictures!  your bio is amazing!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.care.com/

I put in the Hoover zip code and got 244 results. Good luck!

• Options

I'm going crazy in my last couple of days at work, but we have some agencies down here.  You could always call them and see if they know of similar agencies up there..I've heard good things about them (we didn't go through them to found our nanny and we SHOULD have- but my husband was too cheap)!  lol

www.myfavoritenanny.com

www.affordablenanniesllc.com

good luck!  Mason is such a cutie pie!

• Options

you may want to look at day care centers too while you look for a nanny!

good luck!

• Options
    imageAlisha530:

https://www.care.com/

I put in the Hoover zip code and got 244 results. Good luck!

Hurrah!

Thank you everyone- I used this site and found several great applicants. Now, as of last Friday, we have a Nanny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"