Alabama Babies
Options

Good morning Ladies!

How is everyone this morning? I am at work trying to fight off the Monday blues, but I must admit the dreary weather here in Mobile is making that hard!! I am also hoping I will O in the next couple of days!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good morning Ladies!

• Options

I'm trying to get motivated to get up and actually get dressed. It is yucky here today- hopefully it will clear up. I have some errands I have to do.

Good luck ttc!! 

• Options

It's so dreary everywhere I think!! ?

I'm in Florida right now and about to head back to Birmingham. ?Then we're getting up tomorrow morning to drive down to Orange Beach!! ?I have photo sessions tomorrow evening and Wednesday morning down there. ?(one is for OUR family pictures! yay!) ?I'm doing a session swap with another photographer. ?I also hope to meet up with some of our local nesties if we get a chance to!

we're going to be on the road a lot in the next few days!! ?:)?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like fun! I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather improves for you down here....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Happy Monday everyone!  Yes, it is a nasty day down here : (

I am dragging this morning....  This time change has really taken a toll on me - it is SO hard to get out of bed in the mornings!

But, the weekend was fun, and NKOTB concert was fabulous!!!

• Options
    Yes, it is so nasty outside!  I haven't looked at the forecast yet, but I hope it gets a little nicer for the rest of the week.  There are so many people here on vacation - it sucks that they aren't able to enjoy the beach!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"