New Orleans Babies

recommend an ob/gyn?

I am currently looking for an ob/gyn.  Do any of you have any recommendations? 

I am about 40 min west of the city, so driving all the way into the city is a bit far for me... but I would be willing to consider it if need be.  St. Charles or Jefferson Parishes would be better, though.   

Thanks!

Re: recommend an ob/gyn?

• Dr. George B. Morris, IV (him and his dad practice together, that's why I'm being so specific about his name) at Ochsner.

I love him, he's the best!

• Lakeside Speciality Center right by EJ.  Dr. Bone is incredible! I had her during my pregnancy and she is amazing. I saw other Dr.'s in the practice and they were all female and very nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Lapeyere is my ob. She's at Ochsner in Jefferson. I really like her and her NP. :)
  • Dr. Eugenio Labadie at West Jeff. I love him!
  • Dr. Donna Waters is wonderful! She's in the Touro Infirmary physician's building (right across from the hospital). She's very nuturing and always makes me feel at ease. Delivery with her was amazing. Highly recommend! Good luck!
  • Dr. William Von Almen is wonderful.  I had 3 miscarriages, then switched to him and he got me through this last pregnancy.  I now have a healthy 4 month old little boy!  Dr. Von Almen is very kind and gentle.  I was always able to get in to see him, unlike my previous OB.  Good Luck!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"