Alabama Babies
Options

Thanks girls!!!

Avery and I had so much fun having everyone at our house today!

Brooke, Alisha - it was so great to meet you and your sweet sweet girls!

Re: Thanks girls!!!

• Options

Caroline and I had a GREAT time!!  She was out cold by the time we hit the convenience store before the stop sign, lol!  It was great to see (and meet) everyone!

• Options

We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone! The food was delious, the babies were prrecious, and  Sarah was a wonderful hostess...your house is beautiful!

We will have to do it again soon!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, it was a great GTG!   Thanks again, Sarah, for opening up your home to all of us and it was so nice to meet Brooke and Alisha!  Caleb told me on the way home that he felt like quite the stud being the only guy there...I guess that's why he was showing off by trying to fly unattended out of the swing onto his face and show off his mad skills of tipping over Mommy's cup and spilling tea all over the hardwood...(sorry!)  LOL! 

• Options
    BTW, where was Allison?  The pregnant one?
  • Options

imageFutureMrsWagner:
    BTW, where was Allison?  The pregnant one?

I was just thinking the same thing!

• Options

BTW-I just reread my post and obviously I can't type!! That should be DELICIOUS and PRECIOUS.

Monica-Caleb was SO cute!! I am sure that he was on the phone w/ his daddy telling him how big of a pimp that he was w/ all of the ladies (while wearing the multiple necklaces!)

• Options
    I too had a great time!! So nice so see everyone in person. All the babies were so cute! I loved seeing how they interacted! Thank you Sarah for having us at your house. Can't wait to do it again, soon I hope!!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting everyone!  All the babies were so cute and sweet.  I hope we can all do it again soon.  Thanks again  Sarah for having us.
  • Options
    we forgot to take a picture of all the babies togetherSad
  • Options

imagesdkrlm:

LOL, do you think they would have all stayed together in one place long enough to do so?!  I was thinking the same thing though...

I offer to have the next one at my house!  We haven't had anyone over since the "meet the baby" party...and I'm dying to host!

• Options
    imageloyo03:

BTW-I just reread my post and obviously I can't type!! That should be DELICIOUS and PRECIOUS.

Monica-Caleb was SO cute!! I am sure that he was on the phone w/ his daddy telling him how big of a pimp that he was w/ all of the ladies (while wearing the multiple necklaces!)

LOL!  I forgot about the necklaces. Haha!  Yup, my son...the pimp...

• Options
    image12106mrsmun:

imagesdkrlm:

LOL, do you think they would have all stayed together in one place long enough to do so?!  I was thinking the same thing though...

I offer to have the next one at my house!  We haven't had anyone over since the "meet the baby" party...and I'm dying to host!

I thought about this when we were all there but as Fran said, I didn't think they would all sit there together! LOL!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"