Baby Showers
Options

Displaying baby pics of parents at shower

Hey ya'll,

My sister is due 4 weeks after me. We live 2 states apart and recently had a co-shower which was awesome. Unfortunately her second shower is going to be about a week before my due date, so I cannot travel to be there. I am really bummed about it so I want to contribute some cool things.

A good friend of hers is throwing it and doesn't have a real strict "theme". My sister is having a girl but is more into gender neutral stuff than all pink. I contacted my BIL's mother who emailed me about 20 pics of him from birth through age 7. Of course my mom has a million pics of my sister that I have access to.

I want to make a display of pictures of my sister and BIL as babies/young children but I'm not sure of what to do. The hostess is flexible.

The most obvious is a series of hinged frames with a pic of them on each side at similar ages. These could be used as part of centerpieces of just placed around the cake, etc. I could frame them individually as well and they could be used in this fashion.

I saw a really cute idea from a "baby bird" theme shower with a twig tree and baby photos of the parents, mounted on a colored background, hung with pretty ribbon from the "branches" of the twig tree. It was pretty adorable.

Anybody have any other ideas for creative uses of their baby pics? Or links to sites? Like I said, I have about 20 of BIL, but picking out the best 5-10 of him and getting 5-10 great ones of my sister is probably about the number I'll aim for.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Displaying baby pics of parents at shower

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"