Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Product RAVE

Banana Boat Baby continuous spray sunscreen is awesome! It is waterproof, no-more-tears and isn't the slightest bit greasy. I can't even tell where I've sprayed it after just a few minutes. I totally love this stuff and it's all we use now, even for the grown-ups. (And they sell it at Costco, which is always a plus in my book!)

(For those who are not yet in sunscreen weather, my sincere apologies. You can laugh at me when I'm running from my A/C house to my A/C car to an A/C store in the summer, afraid that I'm going to melt.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Product RAVE

• Options
    I will keep that in mind!!!  Good to know.  I hate greasy sunscreen!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Cool! I will?definitely?look into that. ?Since I do live in summer season almost all year long. Gotta love Southern Cali!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to hear.  I just bought some I found for a great deal.
    Married 6/20/06~Mommy to 2 beautiful girls
  • Options
    Do you use it on her face or something else?
  • Options

We love the Banana Boat Baby suncreen, but we just had the lotion kind last year.  I didn't know they made a spray kind.  I'll have to look for that this spring!

In the past we've tried Aveeno and it was just....yucky is the best word I can think of.  Hard to rub in and just...yucky!

The Water Babies by Coppertone was what I used when I was younger, but when shopping for some last summer for DS, we noticed that it is NOT tear-free.  So we went with Banana Boat and we love it too!

• Options

imageStacieErin:
    Do you use it on her face or something else?

For her face, I just spray it in my hand and then wipe it on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"