2nd Trimester
Options

got our crib today

We picked up our crib from BRU today!  My mom took us shopping and bought it for us two weeks ago, and we finally had time to go pick it up today.  It is still sitting in a box on our living room floor, but at least we have it now!  Now we just have to clean out the room we are going to use for the nursery....get the border up on the wall, and put the crib together!

So far we have the crib, bedding set (both from my mom), the glider and ottoman (BIL and SIL are letting us use theirs, since they are out of town and not using it at the time...it was just sitting in "storage" at MIL and FIL's house), the travel system (car seat and stroller that DH and I bought), and a few baby clothes we could not resist buying.  Pretty good start! 

Here is a link to our bedding set...we love it!  Incredibly soft...

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2415172

Re: got our crib today

• Options

Cute!  You have WAY more stuff than I have... Are you having a shower?  If so I will tell you what everyone has been telling me.  "Stop buying stuff for the baby"  I am saving up for the dresser and DH is using income tax check to buy the crib (once we can agree on a crib and dresser set). 

Do you have your crib put together yet?  If so, I'd love to see what crib you got too. 

• Options

That's what everyone has been telling us too =)  The way I figure it, the things my mom got us will be her main present to us....we wanted her to give them to us now though so we could start getting the nursery ready.  She will probably just get us a few little things for the shower in June.  The glider was just kind of passed on to us...and the travel system was what DH and I wanted to buy on our own.  Everything else we are leaving for people to give us for the shower.  FIL and MIL might get us some dressers for the nursery...but that is not definite yet. 

DH wants to buy everything now.....it will be hard to convince him to wait for the shower for everything else!

Here is a link for our crib:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401717

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oooo I like it!
  • Options

Cute crib :-)

I definitly hope to get our crib/dresser set soon, it will be nice to have the nursery started before we bring home all the shower gifts. 

You are very lucky to have parents that are able to buy you those gifts. 

• Options
    LOL. Our crib has been sitting in our dining room in the box for a couple weeks now. We really need to rent a moving truck and get the existing furniture in storage so I can get it out of my dining room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"