4 people! Get to know your nestie!

Gisellems-

Jessicada-

StacieErin-

MrsC-

Re: 4 people! Get to know your nestie!

• Options
    imagemrscolleton2b:

Gisellems- you seem very down to earth and open/honest. 

Jessicada- Jess is great b/c she is genuinely happy for other ppl's joys

StacieErin- who?

MrsC- is a good listener and does not judge

• Options
    imagemrscolleton2b:

Gisellems- Super funny! Looked gorgeous on her wedding day. She is a great mom and is super funny and always positive. She could use a new pair of shoes though.

Jessicada- Has an amazing name! Her daughter has the cutest legs I have ever seen on a toddler. She is a great mom and worries too much about her daughters speech. I love that you can tell how much she adores Paige!

StacieErin- Her daughter is so cute with that smile. She likes to rub in my face that I live in Antartica compared to her. Her daughter doesn't have much hair so I would be glad to donate some of Colin's

MrsC- obviously amazing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    what?!  what about me??? do i get know loveCrying
  • Options
    imageStacieErin:
    imagemrscolleton2b:

Gisellems- weird! lol  

Jessicada- Jessica is cool! i like her and i think she is very nice and always has good advice!

StacieErin- i think you are fun! i always get the feeling that you would be great to crack jokes with!

MrsC- love the hair! you are pretty! and i think you are very generous and have a warm heart! :)

i love you guys!!!!!!!!!! you are truly my friends! lol! i wish we could all get together for coffee and chat about our babies! 

• Options

Gisellems- Is the Mother of Paige's future boyfriend....although she isn't real sure about the new bald look....lol.  She is beautiful and she seems like she always has good questions and advice! 

Jessicada- DUH!  She is the BEST Nestie/Bumpie!  Gotta love her! ;-)

StacieErin- Is wonderful!  LUV HER!  She is like my online sister!  She has a beautiful baby girl - in which I found her wig!....lol.  Should I mail it?!

MrsC-She is great!  I love her post!  She is always cracking me up!  Her DS is also always cracking me up.  I have a feeling he is a lot like his Mommy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageabpdjs:
    what?!  what about me??? do i get know loveCrying

She is beautiful and a wonderful Mommy!  Her DS has the best birthday ever!  She always has wonderful advice and is a great support for me on here because of my obsessive worry!  She always talks me down on my worries and I love her for that!  Another of my sisters! :-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrscolleton2b:

Gisellems-has a super cute baby boy with the sweetest smile.  His head was recently shaved. 

Jessicada-does POTW.  Has a super cute girl with a good name, haha.  I think she has baby fever. 

StacieErin-Beautiful baby girl and some very cute brothers, lol.

MrsC-Nice new haircut and has super cute boys (future heartbreakers).

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"