Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Very annoyed...

OK ladies - everyone on here recommends switching over to Pampers Cruisers from the Swaddlers since they have the similar mesh thing inside to catch explosive poops...

DS blew out of his first one!! ?And it was not a big poop at all....Grrrr....and now we have a whole mega package to go through - I know it's not a sizing thing because he fits 2-3 Swaddlers just fine (although they are really hard to find here, Walmart doesn't carry them and the store on the army base doesn't either and I refuse to pay almost $17 for a package of them at the grocery store!) What to do now??

I'm already doing double the laundry since we started solids...can't bear to change this kid every time he poops and eats, all we will do all day is change outfits, although I might have discovered a new way for DS to wear all those clothes he is growing out of......?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Very annoyed...

• Options
    I know it doesn't help with the box you already bought, but we had better luck with Baby Dry than Cruisers. Something about the fit. We had waaay less blowouts.
  • Options
    i had this trouble when i first tried to switch between baby dry size 3s and cruisers size 3. ?i waited another week and he was fine. ?i think they might have been just a bit too big at first.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For name brands, I've always preferred Huggies. And I've also had luck with Walmart's white cloud brand. That's my 2 cents. Though some blowouts are unavoidable :(

• Options
    imageJessibell:
    I know it doesn't help with the box you already bought, but we had better luck with Baby Dry than Cruisers. Something about the fit. We had waaay less blowouts.
    Same.  We have never had a blowout with Baby Dry.  We have had them with Cruisers.
  • Options

imageTess12:
    imageJessibell:
    Same.  We have never had a blowout with Baby Dry.  We have had them with Cruisers.

As an added bonus, they seem to be cheaper :)

• Options
    I have had several blow-outs with Cruisers too, so I will give Baby Dry a try next time as well.  Diapers.com sells 2-3 swaddlers if you are still looking for them and free shipping with $50+ order. 
  • Options

We did Baby Dry when he was in size 2's and he blew out of all of them, same with Huggies...

I can give it another shot, maybe this time will be different, but I hate buying diapers and then finding out they don't fit right!! ?

Diapers.com doesn't ship free to Hawaii!! No one does...waaaahhhh....I need to get over myself...?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"