Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Favorite baby names?

Post them one and all!

I am a fan of Ashley - but MIL re-married a few years before we married.  His daughter has an Ashley and her husband has an Ashley.  No need to add another to the family!

Ethan (but two in the family, one on either side already!), Evan (our #1 boy name), Brayden (cousin), Andrew (sister used), Cade (DH vetoed), Ryan - for a girl.

Re: Favorite baby names?

• Options

Top girl names are Rylee, Rowan, and Rose

No idea for boys, my husband likes Redd Ick!

• Options
    Also a fan of Brynn and Reese for girls.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh.. here's another winner from DH, Rainy... for a girl. As in its a Rainy day... He is so random, I don't know how we will ever agree on number 2

I also love Ruby, but he said no way

• Options

I love Aubrey (boy or girl, but if it was for a boy it would be that middle name that he would pretend wouldn't exsits...its my grandfathers name), I love David but DH thinks I like it because its my dads names (I like pulling family names) really it was so we could use his grandfathers name since his other grandfather hates his name but that didn't fly.  I like James but I dont know if its enough to use.

As for girls Aubrey is my first pick.  I love the name Rosalie and would have named DD that but my grandmother said no more Rosalies so we went with Rosa and some people call her Rosa D which with how they say it almost is Rosalie.  Other than that I haven't thought much on it.

As for other people having names that you would use for next DC I wouldn't worry to much about it we have three Isabelles in our family all same generation.  A handful of Rosalies and or course tons of Davids, some Walters, and a couple of Narcissas.  So go with the names you love but I would ask permission before using them (my sister got asked twice and of course she loves it since shes BIG Isabelle)

• Options

cess-Why did your grandmother say no more Rosalies?

My all time favorite boy's name is Gabriel.  We also like Samuel, Daniel, Benjamin, Xavier, and Phineas.  I'm also starting to like Hal (Harold) but I doubt my husband would go for that.

For girls' names, we have Sara, Juliet, Maeve, Samantha, Nora, Hannah, Vivian, and Cora.  I also like Evangeline, Henrietta (yes, really!) and Hadley.

• Options

Girls: Eden, Mia, Reese, Layla

Boys: Heath, Reid, Ty, Kale, Talon?

• Options

Girls: Avery, Reese, Abigail (Abbie), Maggie (but I don't like Margaret)

Boys: Henry, William, Oliver, Hayden, Owen, Eli

If I gave birth today (I'm not pg), it would be Avery or Owen I think.

• Options
    Tess: She said something along the lines of "There are too D*** many in the family":-P Which if you look at my family there are a bunch...
  • Options

Girl: Emily, Olivia, Paige, Rachel, Naomi, Nora, Claire, Elizabeth, Grace, Eleanora,

Boy: Elijah, Gabriel, Aaron, Nathaniel, Reed, Joel, Isaac

• Options
    Alexandra -- We have pretty much the same tastes in baby names, as my faves for girls include Brynn, Reese and Ryan. These days, I'm also liking Dara, Delaney, Drew, Dylan, Rhea, Remi and Samara for girls and Donovan, Hunter, Payton, Rylan and Sawyer for boys. (In case you can't tell, I have a thing for gender neutral names and last names as first names.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You all have such good ideas for names!

I'd love to name our next son Heath (like my DH) but he doesn't want to. I also love Sam, Henry (DH doesn't like it because he thinks people will call him Hank Confused), and Zachary.

For a girl, I like Abigail (Abby), Kaitlin, Sophie and Lillian (and call her Lily, DH doesn't like that name! Sad) I really like Rosaline too! That's pretty! 

Alexandra'sMom--I met a Cade today, I really like that name!

• Options

For a girl I love Lena, Natalie, Lorelei, Renee and Penelope.

For a boy I love Liam, Nathan, Joseph, Christopher and Rocco.?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Top Girl Names:  Emma, Grace, Alexis, Isabella "Bella"

Top Boy Names:  Jackson, Johnathan, Caleb

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"