Infertility
Options

Boston GTG: Status??

What's the status on tomorrow's shindig? I'm in Boston proper, was planning on Zipcar'ing it and have to play it by ear regardless.

Pete Bouchard says:

A developing storm is in the Southeast US and will push off the coast and head offshore of New England. It will start in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, lasting through most of the day. This storm doesn't have as much moisture or cold air to work with, so we will be dealing with a lighter event tomorrow. That being said, it appears North & West of Boston will see the higher snow totals with this first event, between 2-5 inches. Sleet, ice, and rain will cut down totals across SE Mass. and the Cape & Islands.

Re: Boston GTG: Status??

• Options

I think the last update was that we would check in today based on the latest forecast.  I know a lot of the girls were backing out if the weather was going to be bad. 

I am willing to go but understand if people want to reschedule.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

if it's going to snow i can't go- booo. but i want to re-schedule!!!

also, is there a FaceBook group i need to join...?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just posted on Facebook too to see if we could get a consensus.  Based on previous responses I expect we will be needing to reschedule.

As for the facebook group it is a secret group.  Once you join, nothing shows up on your wall, etc. so if you aren't out about IF IRL you can still join.  Page smeyer or ked1068 and they will add you as a friend and then invite you to join the group.

• Options
    I posted on the other thread about the GTG but nobody replied.  I was hoping to join in.  Where is it supposed to be?
  • Options
    It is supposed to be at the Cheesecake Factory at the Natick Mall at 1 p.m.
  • Options
    I still wanna go, although I don't mind driving in the snow either? ?I hope we don't re-schedule since I was really looking forward to it!
    2.5 yrs of TTC, 6 failed IUI's (clomid then injectibles), 1 failed fresh IVF (with 27 eggs retrieved), and finally our sticky baby on FET #1 in August 2009. Baby Aiden arrived on April 24, 2010!!!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers my blog
  • Options

Hi Girls,

It sounds like the weather is not going to be good and we don't have a firm count. I vote we re-schedule.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"