Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

So pissed at DH right now

DH is in law school and this one class he's in is graded entirely on this mock trial competition out of state. So yesterday afternoon after we had gone in for a follow up u/s and found out that out baby's hb had indeed stopped and we scheduled me for a d&c for today, he left for the competition. I know he had to go because he's worked so hard and because if he didn't go it would also effect his teammates grades. But last night at 10 p.m. I miscarried at home. It was incredibly upsetting, more so than I thought it would be. I just didn't expect to see everything so clearly. Anyway, when I called him to tell him that the I had miscarried he was out to dinner with his team and seemed more preoccupied with getting back inside and out of the cold than with the pain I was enduring. Today I went in for an u/s to see if all was gone, and while I had passed the sac there was still a ton of tissue and so I went to the hospital for the d&c. He had called our house to talk to his mom who was here watching our son and she told him I was going in for the procedure and still no message. He's been in and out of competitions all day, but I have not heard from him once- not even a message. I'm sure he'll have a perfectly good excuse when I talk to him but right now I'm feeling alone and hurt. How could he have not even left a message to say he was thinking about me? End of rant.

Re: So pissed at DH right now

• Options
    I'm so sorry! I know there are reasons for things like your DH being gone, but when we're going through something like this, it doesn't matter!! I hope you feel better soon and recover quickly
  • Options
    I'm sorry sweetie. Like PP said do you have someone who can come stay with you so you're not alone tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My parents are coming over. Thanks for your support ladies. This board has been a big help to me.
  • Options
    Oh i am so sorry you are going through this without your DH.  I really hope he does have a good explanation.  Perfectly okay to feel hurt.  Times like these is one you need your loved ones close by to give you comfort. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss and that you have to deal with this part without DH I'm confident that he will have a good explanation and he has alot on his plate too...praying for you two
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"