Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in

1. Where and How?

2. Weekend plans?

3. Obscure song that you like and totally get down to when no one is around?

Re: Friday check-in

• Options

1. 17w 3d and feeling great.  I love the little bubbles in my belly =)

2. Tonight is homemade takeout (chicken fried rice) and snuggling on the couch. Shawn's bosses decided to take the whole company + spouses out to a fancy dinner on Saturday night.  I wasn't too excited until I heard that it is at my favorite fancy eating place in Bloomington--Truffles!  Holy moly does their goat cheese appetizer rock my world.  Sunday we'll be seeing some friends that recently found out they were pregnant so I'm sure it will be lots of baby talk over some delicious Nick's pizza.

Haaa all of my plans have to do with eating...can you tell what's on my mind?

3. "Second Hand News" by Fleetwood Mac. I hadn't heard it in forever but WTTS played it during A-Z and I rediscovered my love for it. I dug out an old Fleetwood CD and have been rocking out to it during every car ride.

• Options

1. Either 3 or 4 dpo.  Tired.

2. Hang out with DH!  Low key but so exciting!

3. Nothing comes to mind.  I'm sure there's something there, but it's not coming to me.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. 24w2d pregnant. Feel great! Bending over is getting increasingly difficult.

2. Going to visit with ILs. Haven't seen my siblings-in-law since Thanksgiving so I'm kind of excited. Kind of NOT excited that my FIL is going to propose starting a family business. Who has time for that?

3. Alone by Heart. I was reminded how much I love that song when that girl sang it on AI this week.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Where and How? 39w0d!  Woot!  I feel awesome.  I think I finally found a good regimen for the PUPPS!

2. Weekend plans? Finance weekend - finish taxes, get life insurance, figure out what to do about wills, etc...

3. Obscure song that you like and totally get down to when no one is around?  Dancing queen.  Love it.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

1. Where and How? ::sends up a search party for AF:: She's not here yet.  I will POAS Sunday if she doesn't make an appearance. I did switch to YAZ this month, so that may be while my cycle is wonky.

2. Weekend plans? My SS and his friend are having a sleepover tonight, I'm going out for drinks w/a friend.  DH and the kids will have a boys night.  Tomorrow, I'm shopping w/my sisters for our trip to Cabo.  Sunday, housework, grocery shopping.  The usual.

3. Obscure song that you like and totally get down to when no one is around? Katy Perry "Hot and Cold".  I dance and sing to it.

• Options

1. ?5m 4d pp, Good

2. ?Tonight DH & I are getting a sitter and having a date! Tomorrow going home to visit FIL and BIL, maybe MIL. ?SUnday my mom is coming to give us some off time!?

3. ?O.A.R. Night Shift or Hey Girl, Anything by Mellencamp OOOhhh If You're Gonna Play in Texas (You gotta have a fiddle in the band) Alabama

• Options

1. Where and How? CD4 - feeling great! I'm hungry though - coffee and a banana didn't cut it for breakfast.

2. Weekend plans? Tonight - maybe going to see a friend play at a bar. Tomorrow - up to Cheeseburger in Paradise for bro's birthday, then back to mom & dad's to play games with the sibs Smile Sunday - sleeping in a little, then probably going up to the Home & Garden Show at the fairgrounds. We got free tickets. Might stop by the Boat, Sport and Travel Show as well.

3. Obscure song that you like and totally get down to when no one is around? "Keep On Lovin' You" comes to mind. LOVE it. Hmmm... there are LOTS of oldies that I love to sing/rock out to Smile

• Options

1. Where and How?
    16w4d - I feel freaking huge, but otherwise fine.   

2. Weekend plans?
    Tonight - late night flight back to Indy
    Tomorrow - sleeping in, unpacking & laundry, and helping (I use this term very loosely) my FIL & DH finish drywalling and wiring the basement/new office space
    Sunday - breakfast at Village Deli, church and being lazy

I looove belting out musicals when I'm in the car by myself.

• Options

1. 23w1d pg, feeling pretty good. J thought it was funny that I had to roll out of bed this morning. My belly is getting HUGE!

2. Tonight, we are going to eat at Grays since J has been craving it for a long time. Finishing up painting the nursery tomorrow, and Sunday taking SS to Children's Museum for the Lego exhibit that he has been dying to go to.

3. Hmmm, there are so many songs that I enjoy dancing to when no one is around. I can say that I do dance to Britney a lot.

• Options

1. 35w2d pregnant. I have to admit that I had a rough day yesterday. It hurts my ribs so bad to sit down that I try to stay really busy on my feet all day instead. This inevitably leads to me doing more lifting/bending/moving stuff than I should (I've been purging our house of crap lately), which subsequently leads to pulled back muscles. So then it hurts to stand OR sit. Plus, I'm exhausted from getting zero sleep. But  I really am trying to enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy!

2. Going to fondue with some friends who have requested our expertise. They have two little girls, so it twill be fun to hang out with them. Sunday my brother is coming up to do some more work on the laundry room - can't wait until it's finished!

3. I have been singing Alone by Heart too! Loved hearing her sing it on AI, but I think the dogs are sick of me belting it out to them :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1) CD12 -- good, tired, but I'm good

2) I don't even want to think about them. Satellite techs are coming out tomorrow, so that means I'll be stuck at home for several hours. I'll clean/do laundry/homework. I need to go to the grocery.  Hub is cornering for 2 guys at 2 different fights in 2 different places tomorrow night ::sigh:: Those nights always make me tired!  And Sunday is class.  

oh and I need to finish taxes and fafsa.

3) Prince -- Little Red Corvette!

Kool & The Gang -- Get Down On It

Four Seasons -- December 63 (Oh What A Night)

• Options

1.  CD15.  Feeling better being off BC.  I've been a lot less moody and down in the dumps.  :) 

2.  DH is off today and tomorrow, works on Sunday.  We are going out with friends both nights!  I'm excited!  Sunday my mom is coming over and helping me go through my closet.  I have so much stuff that I'm never going to wear again that I just need to donate. 

3.  Goodbye Earl by the Dixie Chicks.  I belt it when it comes on.  lol.

• Options

1) 32w4d - feeling like I have an alien in my belly that is trying to explode outward.

2) Writing thank-you notes.

3) Oooooold country music. It's what I was raised on. You can hear me belting out "*** Tonk Angels" by Kitty Wells any given day on my way to work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. 17w6d I'm feeling alright. The baby is moving so much more now. I swear I could feel it from the outside he other day, but I realize it is probably too soon for that. I'm looking forward to our big ultrasound on St. Patrick's Day.

2. Nothing really. DH is going to be doing some work on my car. I'll probably spend the whole weekend inside. I'm so over winter!

3. I sing a lot (and sometimes dance) while doing random thins around the house. DH thinks I'm crazy! It is usually showtunes, and today it has been "So Much Better" from Legally Blonde" the musical, yesterday it was a medley from "Avenue Q."

• Options
    LMAO - in case anyone's wondering what profanities I'm singing in the car... that'd be Honky_Tonk Angels - I hadn't thought of how the word had changed over the past 50 years!!

• Options

1.  n/a

2. dinner with friends tonight and again tomorrow night and trying to figure out my new blog so I can finally launch it.  FTP is confusing.

3. Bouncing Round the Room by Phish, We're Jamming by Bob Marley, and Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root.

• Options

1. CD8.  A-OK.

2. Taking Emma to the zoo for the first time tomorrow if it doesn't rain.  If it does, no clue!

3. Violent Femmes, Blister in the Sun.

• Options

1.  5w pp, feeling great!

2.  None really except Eli's one month pics.

3.  ??  I have no idea.  None really. 

• Options

I'm typically a lurker, but I'm trying to become more interactive.

1.  CD 46.  My cycles are never regular and unfortunately the pill gave me migraines.  So - just trying to figure out what's going on.

2.  We're doing some shopping for warmer weather clothes for all of us (me, DH & Haley).  Then Sunday DH and I are going to dinner and the Pacers game!  I love date night!

3.  I love Sugarland and Kenny Chesney right now.  I have been listening to their CDs in my car a lot lately.  One old school song I love to sing to is Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar.

• Options
    All of your songs made me happy =)  I can't wait to roll down my windows and sing!
  • Options

1. Where and How?

7mo 3w and 1d. Feeling great.

2. Weekend plans?

Tonight just hanging out at home, probably making something  easy for supper.  

Saturday, have a baby shower in the afternoon. Then going out for supper with my parents to an amazing mexican restaurant. Yummy.

Sunday, church and then just watching the race.

Well, it's obscure for me but that womanizer song by Brit Spears.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. 13wks...woohoo almost into 2nd tri... :whispers:  I think my m/s and nausea is gone, I've felt great this entire week.

2. cleaning my house top to bottom... we are going to Florida next week and I can't leave my dog sitter in a dirty house.

3. Old - I love Rusted Root... new... Just Dance by Lady Gaga.

BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options
    For #3 I can't forget Living on a Prayer, Bon Jovi. My day becomes so perfect when that song comes on.
    ~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. cd 5.  I think I am getting a cold so head hurts and kind of achy all over

2. Flying to Florida to start my vacation which will be all of next week. Bye-Bye Indiana cold crappy winter

3. Neal Diamond - Sweet Caroline

• Options

1. Where and How? 2nd week of pills...ok now, but have had a couple spells of feeling faint and shaky lately...hoping it's just random.

2. Weekend plans? Bowling and pizza tonight w/ DH's coworkers (a couple we occasionally hang out with), having another friend over tomorrow to watch a movie - he's a chocolate fan like I am so I'm thinking of trying PW's sheet cake, which I am way too excited about. Other than that, just the usual cleaning and grocery shopping.

3. Obscure song that you like and totally get down to when no one is around? It's almost a reflex to start singing when I hear Madonna's "Like a Prayer".

• Options

1. 2nd day of AF, getting over a cold, feeling fine

2. Thesis, zumba, thesis, church, thesis.  Michael's out of town & I'll be pretty lonely. I only get to see him on the weekends, so this will make it 2 weeks w/o seeing him. I miss him.

3. Right now? A few songs ... Move Shake Drop Remix (DJ Laz)... Fuego (Kumbia Kings)... Flashing Lights (Kanye) ... the first 2 are from zumba :)

Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1.  11w 4d pregnant.  Had NT scan yesterday.  Everything looked good and nurse gave us an early "guess" at the sex - she guessed girl based on what she saw.  We'll know in about 6 weeks or so!  Feeling a little better.  Nausea seems to have subsided....now if my sex drive would only come back (sorry if TMI).

2.  NOTHING.  Which is how I like it.  DH is helping his grandparents move tomorrow and has a wedding tomorrow night.  I plan on working on cleaning out my closet and moving the maternity clothes back in and going through DS's clothes and sending the recalled Carter's clothes back for a refund.

3.  Hmmm....there are SO many.  I like to get down to Abba when no one's around.  My parents played them alot when I was growing up, but DH can't stand them!

Sara ;)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageshauna060708:

1. Where and How?  hailey is 2 months and 3 days old I think (or 9w2d)

2. Weekend plans?  dinner tonight with my work people to celebrate me leaving lol, work tomorrow (last day woohoo), church sunday, and I'd really like to relax this weekend cause I feel like I've just been running around like crazy

3. Obscure song that you like and totally get down to when no one is around?  Probably isn't that obscure, but I LOVE Michael Buble and listen to him all the time :)

• Options

I'm a little late to the game, but I decided I should stop being such a lurker.

1. 15 wks 1 day pg. I feel fine right now. I've been a little crampy off and on the past few days. No bleeding, and it's not really painful. I'm assuming it's stretching going on in there.

2. We'll probably chill at home tonight. Tommorow we're going to the Home and Garden show at the fair grounds and probably out to dinner but not sure where. Sunday I'm going to clean house, grocerey shop, and go to school for a bit to get my plans done for ISTEP week. 

3. Karma Chameleon. Whenever I hear it on the radio (no refusal Fridays in particular), I car dance like it's my job. I don't even care if someone is watching. 

• Options

1. 13dpo waiting for either af or a bfp. most likely AF

2. going to see the band play tonight and then having a wii tournament tomorrow night

3. A lot of them. I will get down to even when there are a bunch of people around. hehehe

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"