North Carolina Babies
Options

joining the BLOG Bandwagon...need help

So I think I'm going to hop on the Blog Bandwagon, but I want a cute name. I want it to be more than just about J (of course I'm sure he'll be a big part), but I want to have other stuff on there too...like my hobbies/interests, parenting resources & ideas, family stuff. So I guess just a hodge-pode of stuff.

Any suggestions??

Re: joining the BLOG Bandwagon...need help

• Options

I don't have any name suggestions, that was the hard part for me too, but I wanted to say if you need any help formatting or have any questions let me know. I played around with mine a lot before I got it to a form I was happy with.

?

(Granted I haven't updated mine since I got pregnant because there has been very little cooking!)?

• Options
    I would try to think of something using your family name.  I think those are the best.  I don't know your last name (I don't think), and even if I did I'm not the most creative person.  But I always think the family name ones are cute.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsmikey:
    I would try to think of something using your family name.? I think those are the best.

This is my idea too...I've posted my email address that has my last name, so I might as well post it again - my last name is Hanes. So I always think of the Hanes Brand slogans :)?

• Options
    imageBackthePack:

This is my idea too...I've posted my email address that has my last name, so I might as well post it again - my last name is Hanes. So I always think of the Hanes Brand slogans :)?

Yeah...HanesOurWay comes to mind :)

I am really not creative. ?Our blog doesn't have a cute name, but if you want ideas, I am happy to email you the address. ?It has a hodgepodge of stuff (but mostly about K and #2).?

• Options

"Just wait till we get our Hanes on you"

"Look who we've got our Hanes on now"

Of course I'm kidding, kinda.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"