Success after IF
Options

Low beta success stories? 10dp3dt -- 19

My friend's beta was 19 at 10dp3dt. ?She's been spotting some, too. ?Being a realist, I know the odds are stacked against her staying pregnant. ?But, I'd like to hear your low beta success stories!!! ?She deserves to beat the odds just like I know some of you did. ?Bring 'em on!

(FWIW, this should be a FAQ -- I know it gets requested ALL THE TIME).?

Re: Low beta success stories? 10dp3dt -- 19

• Options

Ashlyn Beta started at 15.10DPO

The nurse called me back and told me dont expect a viable PG.

I wrote her off, I was on cloud nine that I was PG

Anyways, it doubled every 2 days and at 6 weeks we saw the h/b

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know it's not quite as low, but my 1st beta from this pg at 8dp5dt (so the equivalent of her 10dp3dt) was in the 40's which I considered low, especially after my 171 from IVF#1 at the same point. It tripled in 48 hours though and so far so good.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    at 12dp3dt my beta was 39 (and I spotted all the way from before bfp to 9/10 weeks??) ?Good luck to your friend.!
  • Options
    My beta at 13dpo was 17. It continued to double every 48-72 hours just like it should and I'm currently 22+ weeks pregnant!! Good luck to your friend!!
  • Options
    My beta was low, I think 20's?  Didn't double, but did after a third beta.
  • Options
    I know someone whose day 8 was a 10, she skipped her second blood draw and stopped taking PIO because she was so certain it didn't work (neg POAS) and she's about 15 weeks pg now.
  • Options

My first beta at 9dp5dt was a 16.2. 

11dp5dt:  35

16dp5dt:  410.5

It's also in my siggy.  As hard as it sounds (trust me - the wait is hell), don't let her give up quite yet - she just may have a late implanter or something in there.  I wish her the very best of luck!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Mine was 6 at 14DPO. It barely doubled and I didn't get a congratulations from the office until it reached into the 1500's and we saw the heartbeat at about 6.5 weeks. LONGEST.TIME.OF.MY.LIFE.

• Options
    imagenewportRI2005:

Mine was 6 at 14DPO. It barely doubled and I didn't get a congratulations from the office until it reached into the 1500's and we saw the heartbeat at about 6.5 weeks. LONGEST.TIME.OF.MY.LIFE.

Wow -- now THIS is a low beta success story!  Thanks for posting this! 

• Options
    Mine are in siggy. ?Started at 14. ?
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am not usually on here--usually on PAL, but I am successfully pg for the first time (we have 2 children through adoption) at 39, and I may win the all time low first Beta award.

My first Beta, DPO is a guess as this was a total surprise and supposedly impossible for us, was 6.5. DPO was anywhere from 10 up, completely not sure. Yup, tell me after 5 losses that looked like a good number. :/  3 days later it was 56.5, 2 days after it was 187, 2 days after 532, 1 day after 1,030.  5 Beta draws...and one shocked doctor.

I know it is hard, but try to pay attention to the doubling of it, and not the number.  People kept telling me that after my 6.5, but it was so hard to believe.  But it was true.

Good luck, and much love, Jill

• Options
    And duh--I see this is for a friend--I am kind of braindead right now...wish her luck, and tell her the doubling/rising is more important than the starting number...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"