Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

ladies on zoloft....

Did you have a major decrease in your appeitte? Normally I could eat every hour and always hungry, but since starting zoloft on Fri I'm having a hard time eating even a small meal and have lost 5lbs. I'm worried about my supply tanking, I've tried forcing myself to eat but then I feel sick : (

Will this pass? Or should I call my OB tomorrow?

Re: ladies on zoloft....

• Options
    it will take two weeks to normalize. also, i recommend taking it before bed and/or with food so you don't feel sickish.
  • Options

yep im not hungry much anymore...i've been on it since october, yet i haven't lost weight.

i just can't seem to eat enough calories in the day, and when i do realize i haven't eaten, it's late at night....like today I had some tater tot hotdish for lunch (a med size bowl) and then a bowl of mac n cheese and a can of pineapple along with some apple juice (for dinner)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am bf'ing so I am always hungry. I haven't lost any weight, so I guess I haven't noticed a difference. Could it be the PPD that is causing you to not feel hungry? That is just a thought. I tend to eat more when I am depressed, so maybe I shouldn't even be answering. I guess my answer is that for me, it has nothing to do with the drugs :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"