Stay at Home Moms
Options

What are your plans for today?

I have to go scour the earth (read: toys r us) for an FP ocean wonders soothe and glow sea horse so that dh and I can go out on our date tomorrow night and leave ds with my cousin. We are dropping him off at her house and are going to try to get him to sleep in the PNP while we are out. Only thing is that he is addicted to the aquarium in his crib, so I am in need of a travel solution.

Other than that we are making a run to BJ's for coffee and formula and coming home for naps.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What are your plans for today?

• Options

Can you just take the one you have off the crib and bring it to your cousin's house? I don;t have one..not sure if you can't move them or not.

DS is in daycare 2 days a week and today is one fo those days. so, I am going to be on a massive cleaning and errand running spree while he is there. I also need to go through our closet and take out a bunch of stuff for Goodwill. A thrilling day. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We might go visit my uncle at his restaurant for coffee later this morning.... other than that, I have to clean our bedroom and living room and that's about it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDevonPow:

Can you just take the one you have off the crib and bring it to your cousin's house? I don;t have one..not sure if you can't move them or not.

The one that is in his crib hooks on and there is no way to secure it to a PNP. The seahorse thing is like 13 bucks so I am hoping TRU will have it at the store b/c it's out of stock online.  We'll see what I can find. Go ME for getting him hooked on music/lights to go to sleep.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We have the ocean wonders one in my son's crib and he doesn't love it but we have the jungle one in my daughter's crib and she is addicted to those monkeys.  I also bought those seahorses for my babies for christmas. 

I am waiting on a wood delivery right now and we are having a day in today.  Both babies are swinging in their swings, hopefully we will have a better day than yesterday.  Kate was a nightmare, very fussy and not acting like herself.  So far she seems better today so here's hoping to an uneventful day that includes me getting to take a shower at some point before dh gets home.

Kerri

• Options
    DD#1 is off school this morning so she's going w/ us to MOPS this morning.  Then lunch, DD#2 naps & DD#1 & I are gonna set up all her Playmobil stuff to play with...exciting, huh?  Otherwise I am just gonna clean up around here.  Tonight I might go to my friend's Partylight party...I am getting peer pressured into it--LOL!
    AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... imageDesigning a Life Blog
  • Options
    My plans are just to keep on keepin' on till Hubster gets home and takes over baby duty so I can study.  I might go to the store, but I feel like hammeredshit today so I'm thinking that's a big negative, ghost rider.
  • Options
    My husband is out of town, so I'm going to rent some chick flicks for tonight.  And make something for a brunch I'm going to tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We are doing a whole lot of nothing today! We have been running all around town this week so I am relaxing while DD naps. I should be cleaning the bathrooms, but I really don't feel like it so I'll be doing those tomorrow morning.

When she gets up we're just going to spend some quality time together :) I'm excited... I feel like we haven't had a whole lot of time to just bond this week because we've been so busy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My day is nearly over and I'm just now getting to The Nest so, this will be a recap of what my day was like:

* Grocery store and Target this morning right after Emily woke up to prepare for Superbowl Sunday and for my mom's visit next week.

* Make a chicken pot pie from scratch and a lasagna from scratch for a friend who recently had a baby (plan to drop these off on my out tonight!) and I made Chili con Queso for Girl's Night In tonight while Emily played in her sandbox in the back yard.

* Swept ALL our hardwood floors and mopped them, swept & mopped the kitchen, disinfected most of Emilys toys and laundered the bedding that goes on our airmattress since my friend Rachel is staying the night tonight.  This was all after our housekeeper left because I was obsessed with the house looking perfect!

* Showered and got myself all gussied up during Emily's nap because tonight is Girl's Night In!!!

* Finally got around to putting up our family Christmas photos around the house.

* Loaded 8 new videos to Emily's Blog and uploaded about 60 photos to her babysite... my mom and sister have been on my butt for weeks about this!

DH is finally on his way home, Emily is watching "Blue's Clues" and I'm itching to get out the door for Girl's Night In!!!  :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"