Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

*-*-*-barbra0674*-*-* SuzP****Mrs.EmmaLouise ***

Hi girls!

How is everyone this week?  I was feeling pretty good emotionally, starting to find peace again...Then, the nurse called at 8:30 this morning.  I was immediately on guard as the office doesn't open until 9:00.  My numbers this week are 40, down from 55 last week.  So, it is a drop, just disapointed.  I was really hoping to be 30 or less.  As long as they are going down, the OB is not concerned.  I live in a small mountain town with a smallish hospital...the people at registration and the lab are starting to catch onto the pattern of me coming in all the time.  I am guessing they have not had to many pmp ladies come in and are not used to the routine.  At anyrate:  a little AW, I have worked out the last 7/10 days and I have been really good about packing a light lunch and not snacking.  Now, I just need to get the chocolate and wine that I have been self medicating with under control.

Re: *-*-*-barbra0674*-*-* SuzP****Mrs.EmmaLouise ***

• Options

Hello everyone.

Thanks again for your support yesterday.  After my mini-meltdownn I feel pretty good.  I'm not stressed I'm not frustrated.  I guess I just needed to step away for a bit.  Did my blood draw today, Should have been Monday, but where I live pretty much shuts down when we get ice storms.  Today was the first chance I had. 

My lab is the same way about catching a pattern.  One phlebotomist has even visited with me about miscarriages, she has had one in the past.  Kind of weird.  But that's ok, she tried.

I keep saying I'm going to get on the elliptical but I haven't yet.  I have dropped 7 pounds without doing nything though.  That's great that you are doing so well with working out and lunch.   Chocolate and wine, two of my favorites too. 

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Options

Hey Ladies!!

Im glad to hear your numbers are going down.  Slow is better then none.  I already told Suz, but there is a juice that is supposed to help HGC numbers go down.  Acai berry juice.  They sell it at GNC for a few bucks.  I tried it when I was getting my numbers down, can't hurt, right?

Im impressed both of your labs recognize you.  I went every week and saw the same lady, and she had NO clue.  Everytime I went in, she took forever to find my paperwork, then get me checked in, then get the plembotomy kit ready, then call me back.  Should've taken a few minutes, usually thirty minutes even if i'm the only one there!

I just got a wii fit and LOVE it.  If I can just do that it should balecne out all the junk i eat.... right?

Qos- I dont know if you got my email, but I received the book!  I am reading it now, and love it.  Had a hard time putting it down when my lunch break was over.  The quote you put in is so fitting to the occasion, its all perfect.  Im sending it to Suz when i've finished it.  Suz- i'm a slow reader, but I'll get it to you soon!

Suz, good luck with your numbers tomorrow!  Are you still sore from when you fell on the ice?  I hope not.

Emma

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Morning, ladies. I apologize I haven't been checking the PL board as often. I'm trying to just chill and focus on getting back to being the person I was before this madness began.

I'm about tired of blood draws after Tuesday's fun bloody arm and shirt sleeve episode when I got home. On the plus side, my numbers are down to 61. I was really hoping to see AF next week, but in reality it probably won't happen. 

BFP 11/04/08, confirmed fetal demise @ 6 wks 01/02/09, D&C 01/06/09, blood clot in uterus 01/13/09, pathology determined PMP 01/16/09
    BFP 07/03/09, no fetal pole 08/11/09, miscarriage 08/22/09
    BFP 05/10/10, Rhys Padrig born 01/27/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"