Secondary IF
Options

One down, one to go....

My first (well, first for this time) IUI was this morning and I have another one set for tomorrow.  Our RE gave us a choice of doing just 1 or doing  a back-to-back and we chose back-to-back since that's what worked with DS.  I go in on the 4th to check my p4 levels and then my beta is on the 11th.  Anyone want to take bets on how many times I poas between the 4th and the 11th?  ;-)

Physically, I'm doing fine.  Emotionally, I've been better.  Hoping for lots of baby dust but only 1 baby!  

Re: One down, one to go....

• Options

Great news!!  Now all we have to do is get the second one over with and we can settle down to wait with you!!

~~*~*~*~**~*Baby dust to you Hon!!~*~*~*~**~

Think happy thoughts when the doc inserts the catheter!!

• Options
    GL! I'll be waiting anxiously for your updates!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh gosh!  I hope you get it this 1st time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    That would be cool!

(My beta is on Monday the 9th... hopefully it will be a great week for all of us).

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

Oh GOOD LUCK!! We're hopefully going to be doing our first IUI (this time around) next weekend, depending on timing.?

Oh I hope it works for you again!!

Get cheap tests because ?

• Options
    How exciting!! Good luck with the second! Hope to hear some exciting news soon! Keep us posted~~sending LOTS of BABY DUST!!!
  • Options
    Oh, good luck!  Rest up, buy lots of dollar store tests, and have lots of baby dust!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"