1st Trimester
Options

*~*September Sweet Peas Tuesday*~*

2»

Re: *~*September Sweet Peas Tuesday*~*

• Options

Well, I am more cautious about where I put my feet (so I don't fall),  I am eating a lot more healthier. 

I also get pissier when people smoke around me, or  are just stupid in general.  

and oh yeah I have super sniffer powers.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Monday:

My sisters all laughed when I told them, probably mostly because I was crying, and they all had these unplanned surprises before as well.  My parents and IL's couldn't be more thrilled, it will be the IL's first grandchild, and my parents 7th.

Tuesday: 

I can't seem to get enough sleep, even if I sleep for 12 hours.  I also don't get much done at work because I sit here all day trying to convince myself not to vomit.  I also constantly worry about m/c and how horrible I would feel if it happened because we were shocked when we found out, and it took me a couple days to get out of denial... but now I am excited!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Update: I have my very first appointment this afternoon.

QOTD: My life isn't all that different.  I'm more careful about what I put into my body, I'm tired a lot more than normal, and I'm addicted to this web site.  That's about it.  :)

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Hello everyone,

I'd like to be added to the September list: My name is Nicole, 25, and my due date is 09/20/09. This will be our first. We are thrilled!!!

• Options
    How life is different.... ?Our family is more at peace knowing the new addition is FINALLY coming. ?Its been a crazy year for us. ?
  • Options
     Not really much has changed. I feel pregnant with all the bloating, stretching stuff.  But, nothing major has happened same ol' same ol'.
  • Options

You can add me to the list, my due date is September 27th and we couldn't be more excited.  I'm 25 and hubby is 29, first baby for both of us.  My first real appt and sonno are not until im 10 weeks which is the 25th of Feb.

Monday: How did your parents/inlaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant?

My parents were thrilled since it's their first grandbaby, in-laws pretty excited but big fear is we are already being compared to SIL who just gave birth last week :(

• Options

Hi! I would like to be added!  You can call me Mrs.D and I'm 24 years old.  EDD is Sept 25th.

QOTD:  There is really not much different. I have had a little morning sickness but other than that it's been great!

We have our first ultrasound on February, 23 where we will get to hear the heartbeat :)

• Options
    the only difference so far is that I eat more and go to sleep earlier.  The bloat has gone down(Thank goodness), but I can be really crabby if I don't eat the minute that I am hungry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"