Phoenix Babies

new mommy groups

does anyone recommend any new mommy groups or pregnancy groups in the chandler area? 

Re: new mommy groups

• I do not know in the Chandler area, I live in Peoria, but found this website called www.meetup.com. ?It a section in there for SAHM and WM. ?I found a mommy group for newborn to 12 months that meets up at least once a week. ?I am sure if you look they have similar groups just like that in your area.
  • I took childbirth prep classes and delivered at Chandler Regional and I remember them saying that they have a new mom support group, a breastfeeding group, and a postpartum adjustment group.  I haven't really looked into it yet but I have been thinking I should have done it sooner, now that I go back to work in three weeks!  I have also heard of meetup.com and it seems like there should be a lot of groups in the East Valley since it's so huge!  Let us know if you find something!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I will thanks ladies btw your babies are just adorable!
  • imagejessira:
    I took childbirth prep classes and delivered at Chandler Regional and I remember them saying that they have a new mom support group, a breastfeeding group, and a postpartum adjustment group.  I haven't really looked into it yet but I have been thinking I should have done it sooner, now that I go back to work in three weeks!  I have also heard of meetup.com and it seems like there should be a lot of groups in the East Valley since it's so huge!  Let us know if you find something!

I went to the breastfeeding group that was held at Mercy Gilbert while I was on maternity leave, but since it meets on Friday mornings, I stopped going when I went back to work.  I have since starting going to the new moms group that is on Saturday mornings.  It's not as large and its only twice a month instead of every week, but its really nice to hang out with other new mommys and talk about baby stuff.   I would assume that the groups at Chandler Regional are similar.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"