South Florida Babies
Options

oh no! i think our swing broke!

It's on the highest setting nd it's still just swinging just like 1/2 an inch side to side.  I'm so pissed!  It's the Fisher Price butterfly garden cradle swing... grr!  Now we're going to have to spend the $$ for a new one.  Thank goodness for tax returns!  I don't know if we can wait that long, though.. that swing saves my life!  Without that swing, I wouldn't be able to eat or sit down while DH is at work lol

Re: oh no! i think our swing broke!

• Options
    if it's battery operated, try changing the battery.  If it's new...and it's not the batteries, contact the company.  A brand new swing shouldn't break that quickly.
  • Options

imageKIMMIE1538:
    if it's battery operated, try changing the battery.  If it's new...and it's not the batteries, contact the company.  A brand new swing shouldn't break that quickly.

Ditto! Another thing you can do (not the most honest thing to do) is if the place that you bought it from still sells it buy a new one, and then just swap them out and take it back. We had to do this with our monitors because they didn't work when we brought Mikey home, of course we never tested them out before then and didn't have the box anymore. So we did the ole switch-a-roo.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    you've only been using it for 2 months....call FP.  It shouldn't break that quickly. 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    It's the kind that plugs into the wall.  I checked bru and a lot of people complained of the motor burning out and FP makesy ou pay for a new one!  I thought of doing the swap out, but we'll see.  Hopefully DH didn't throw out the box (i think he did, though, he throws out everything!) If he didn't, I can just take it bck to bru since it's on my registry.
  • Options

That stinks : (

I hope you can fix it or exchange it for a new one.  I don't think it should break so soon. 

If all else fails and you are interested, I have a gently used full size Fisher Price Rainforest swing that I would like to sell.  It worked great for my daughter with no problem.  E-mail me if you are interested Titi2378@yahoo.com

Good luck : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"