Orange County Babies

Fitness questions anyone?

If anyone has a question about their fitness, pre, post, during pregnancy, I may be able to help.  If I can't answer it for you I will find someone who can. Best of luck ladies.

Re: Fitness questions anyone?

• Welcome!

Eric is my personal trainer and has been amazing in keeping me focused and in decent shape during my first pregnancy. I've been training with him for over 3 years, and he's just like Bob on "Biggest Loser" - super nice and very supportive. If you want to make those New Years resolutions, he can help!

oh, and the best part is that he brings all the gym equipment you need to your home for your workout so you don't need to travel to a gym which saves us a lot of time. Very convenient if you're prego like me or if you are taking care of your baby at home.

• Loading the player...
  • I think it depends on how often, how long your sessions are, etc. I train 1 on 1 for three times a week and am currently 32-33 weeks along in my pregnancy. It makes me feel much better and I'm making better eating choices since I know that I'll be seeing him every other day. I definitely wasn't always like this. Stick out tongue I know he's very flexible with your schedule and I save a ton training with him at home - he used to be my advanced trainer at the Sportsclub gym in Irvine. I'll ask him to get back to the board with how it all works.

Good luck & hope you are feeling great!

• Sorry it took me so long to respond.  I would be happy to discuss things with you.  Training is about you and your health, that is the primary goal.  The other stuff can be negotiated, I try to be flexible when ever I can.  You can reach me directly at fitness4baby@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"