3rd Trimester
Options

I would like for everyone to get up and

do some sort of "progress dance" for me right now.  I have an appointment at 11:45 and would like to be at least 4 cm and more than 60% effaced.

Wish me luck.

Re: I would like for everyone to get up and

• Options
    Better yet, I'm going to build my own prayer closet for you  Wink  In all seriousness, I really wish you progress, I know you've been very uncomfortable this past week.  good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Seeing as your due after me, this would be a very self-less thing I'm doing for you.  But, since I'm in a fairly decent mood this morning, you got it...

::Commences progress dance::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSpringPeeper:

I have problems getting up, let alone dancing...

Can I do it in my head?

That is unacceptable. Stick out tongue

• Options
    I'm imagining myself getting up to dance...does that count? ;-)  But seriously, I hope it goes well and you get good news.  Let us know!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageGarnetbaby09:

Seeing as your due after me, this would be a very self-less thing I'm doing for you.  But, since I'm in a fairly decent mood this morning, you got it...

::Commences progress dance::

This dance is for you too.  lol

• Options
    I am doing a progress dance for you on my excercise ball!  My doula said to sit on it and rock my hips as much as possible to get this baby's head settled in my pelvis.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJessimurph:

I'm actually thinking that this is the dance I need to be doing.  The squatting combined with the shaking may dance the baby out.

• Options

Good luck!!

• Options
    imageadamwife:

imageJessimurph:

I'm actually thinking that this is the dance I need to be doing.  The squatting combined with the shaking may dance the baby out.

VIP!  VIP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options
    imageJessimurph:
    imageadamwife:

imageJessimurph:

VIP!  VIP!

I wouldn't want to embarass myself.  I will either pee myself or fart really loud when I attempt this dance.  I don't need evidence of that humiliation.

• Options
    I am alone at my store this mroning, so how about a slow jam to Rod Stewart's greatest hits :) GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"