October 2024 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight - Maternity Clothes

Share your recommendations here!

Re: Product Spotlight - Maternity Clothes

• Options
    I WFH so I dress pretty casual but I had good luck with finding pretty cheap options at Old Navy last time I was pregnant. I got a couple pairs of their high rise powerchill leggings that have a v in the front and they fit the whole time. I'm very overweight so it can be tough to find things for plus sized and pregnant.
  • Options
    I just got a nice haul from H&M, some cute jeans and casual button downs for work. It was 25% off, not sure if that sale is still going on. I also found a few cute things at target last time I plan to reuse. Belly bands are great for the awkward weeks when your regular pants don’t button but you’re still too small for maternity pants, I just pull them over my unzipped pants. And if anyone who needs a pretty maternity dress for an event like a wedding or photoshoot, I got a few from Seraphine that I loved. Seraphine also has amazingly comfortable bamboo nursing bras and underwear that I wore through pregnancy and post partum 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really loved Latched Mama tops and dresses during my last pregnancy and while nursing. I can’t wait to break them out again!
  • Options
    I just bought these on Amazon because I’m so bloated, none of my jeans or work pants are fitting. Game changer.