Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling:

Rants / Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your go-to Halloween costume? Bonus - do you have a baby costume for new little one picked out yet? 

Re: Weekly Check-in w/o 9/11

• Options
    Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 1 / 37+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: girl

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: a lightweight kettlebell

Upcoming appointments: Midwife tomorrow

How are you feeling: Feeling weirdly good this week. I think the nesting thing keeps me from being overly tired as long as I'm giving in to the nesting.

Rants / Raves: We finally painted her room today! I feel like we're doing things so last minute, but once we move everything back in to her room, all the big stuff will be done. 

Questions: Just want to encourage anyone who hasn't voted to go to the Group Migratipn Poll thread, to give your thoughts on moving to a private group

GTKY: What is your go-to Halloween costume? Bonus - do you have a baby costume for new little one picked out yet? I'm terrible at Halloween for myself and don't ever dress up. But this year, I've decided my oldest kid is going to be Calvin and the new baby will be Hobbes, because that just sounds super adorable.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 24 / 34+1

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: Girl

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: butternut squash

Upcoming appointments: tmrw for a quick check-in 

How are you feeling: I woke up with my legs hurting SO much. I did not do anything particularly strenuous yesterday so what gives?!?

Rants / Raves: It is crunch time for packing since moving day is next week. I am trying my best not to stress too much. How do you take it easy in the middle of moving during the 3rd trimester? 😩 I am really not trying to bring on early labor!!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your go-to Halloween costume? Bonus - do you have a baby costume for new little one picked out yet? I think I dressed up as a vampire three times as a kid 🧛‍♀️. Since my due date is so close to Halloween, I am struggling with what to plan for my 1 year old to celebrate. I will likely be in full blown post-partum recovery. 😕
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sawasap aww I love the Calvin & hobbes idea for Halloween!
    Considering we are currently in the thick of moving, I feel like you are ahead of the game with baby prep 😂🤣
  • Options
    @sawasap what color did you go with for her room?

@alpacamama2 solidarity sister! We get keys 10/4 and I’m so anxious!! 

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/16; 35+4

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: 💙

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: a mini lip rabbit

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday for GBS and Ultrasound

How are you feeling: I’ve been doing so much better since I started going to the chiropractor! 

Rants / Raves: all inspections are done and we will be closing at the end of the month on our house  🤞🏻 this baby stays out  

Questions:

GTKY: What is your go-to Halloween costume? Bonus - do you have a baby costume for new little one picked out yet? I don’t dress up anymore but in college my husband and I went as ‘business casual ping pong players’. Baby will be a pumpkin as I found a cute pumpkin onesie 

Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016