December 2023 Moms
Options

9 weeks sickness gone. Anyone else?

Hello. I have been sick for at least five weeks and this past weekend. My symptoms lit up and seem to have gotten 90% better by this morning. Just wondering if anyone has had symptoms that disappeared by week nine. Not sure if I should worry.

Re: 9 weeks sickness gone. Anyone else?

• Options
    edited June 2023
    I came here for this exact reason! I am 9 weeks 4 days and my nausea and exhaustion have gotten so much better the last several days. The last 3 weeks have been brutal, so it has me nervous! I’m trying to enjoy not feeling miserable, but I can’t stop worrying. 
  • Options
    wegmapwegmap member
    If it’s any consolation, my nausea disappeared entirely around 9.5 weeks.. Im 11.5 weeks now, and just heard a perfectly healthy heartbeat!  Doc said it’s entirely normal for symptoms to go away.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, it is! Thank you! I’ve been googling trying to find any articles of others saying theirs went away. The app said symptoms could be worse between 9-12 weeks, so that had me even more concerned. 
  • Options
    Lucky lucky you guys! Almost 14 weeks, and while there has been some better days recently, I'm still sick most of the time! Been sick for almost eight weeks now and ready for it to be over!!!
  • Options
    Oh, no! I hope it eases up for you soon. My mom was sick daily with me for 6 months. Unfortunately, my nausea and vomiting has returned! I spoke too soon. It’s been a bit of a relief though, because it makes me feel like the baby is okay.