February 2024 Moms
Options

Weekly check in May29-June5

I figured we could do a weekly check in thread like my last birth month club. It'll help keep the forum from being too clogged.

EDD / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could live anywhere but where you currently do, where would you live?: 

Re: Weekly check in May29-June5

• Options
    maple_rosemaple_rose member
    edited May 2023
    EDD / Weeks + Days:  4w4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM to an earthside baby

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Team blue/pink/green: I think we are team pink, but we'll have to wait until NIPT results to find out.

Upcoming Appointments: My second hcg blood draw is on Wednesday, and I just got a call from the midwives that handled my last pregnancy and they accepted me into care! They're even seeing me a week early on the 28th of June so we can get proper referrals to the Maternal-fetal medicine clinic for a bit of extra reassurance. 

How are you feeling?: Nervous, but very excited and hopeful. It's hard to allow myself to be happy, but after my last loss I am just going to enjoy as much of this pregnancy as possible!

Rants/Raves: These hormones are getting ridiculous, I actually cried looking at a cute baby outfit last night 

Questions: Is anybody else testing every day? I know it's a bit silly, and my Dr told me to stop testing cause the bloods were positive but I can't help it! It's comforting seeing the lines progress. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere but where you currently do, where would you live?: Probably Ireland again. We'd be close to family
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 4w 4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: third time mom- hopefully. This is my eighth pregnancy and we have two living children so I feel like the odds are against us. But 🤞 this is our take home baby

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed 

Team blue/pink/green: team finding out asap

Upcoming Appointments: us on June 6th. I have a history of loss and given some medical issues I need to start blood thinners right away if the pregnancy is viable. 

How are you feeling?: nauseous. I get HG with pregnancy so that’s normal for me. But other than that mostly okay. Smelling EVERYTHING 😂

Rants/Raves: I was midway through repainting my deck when we found out I was pregnant. I’m going to try to finish it this week, but the fatigue = slower going than I planned 😬

Questions: we are starting a home renovation on our “new” house built in 1780 on Wednesday. Testing for lead of course as we go, but anything else I should be cautious of? I think modern paint is okay to be around as long as the windows are open, or should I plan to hire painters? 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere but where you currently do, where would you live?:  we are actually moving to my dream area in a few weeks. I always said I wanted to live in southern NH- an hour to the ocean, an hour to Boston, an hour to the mountains. It’s a little milder weather wise (I live in Vermont 😂) and still rural with better access to “stuff.” 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @maple_rose I did with both my living kids- tested everyday (Tw loss). Most of my losses the tests told me long before anything else the pregnancy was ending. (End Tw) 
    plus also, I have a 50 pack of the cheaply tests. I’m going to pee on them. 😂 

• Options
    dr990dr990 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 4w4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: second time mom, hopefully ♥️

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Team blue/pink/green: we’re finding out asap

Upcoming Appointments: I haven’t scheduled one yet

How are you feeling?: excited, hopeful

Rants/Raves: I was actually on a weight loss journey… 24 pounds down and now I’m about to gain them all back 😂

Questions: none yet, but I’ll ask when I do!

GTKY: If you could live anywhere but where you currently do, where would you live?: hmm, I think I like where I live. If I could vacation anywhere it migtt it be Italy.
  • Options
    @charmedlifex3 at least I'm not alone! I have a pack of 25, May as well use em up! Now I'm sure I'd get a more accurate reading if I could sleep longer than 4 hours but that's besides the point lol

@dr990 I was just starting my weight loss journey and now we have this surprise lol. Congrats on shedding the weight though, it can be so difficult!

Also it's so cool how we all have the same EDD for now, I hope it stays that way!!
  • Options
    hotmessmama53hotmessmama53 member
    edited June 2023
    EDD / Weeks + Days: February 3rd. 5w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 5th time mom 

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed

Team blue/pink/green: green. We have 2 of each already, so it will be a fun surprise 

Upcoming Appointments: Nothing scheduled yet 

How are you feeling?: Bloated, emotional. 

Rants/Raves: My husband took my two oldest kids somewhere today and came back with milkshakes and didn't bring me one or even ask if I wanted one. Idk why I'm so emotional about it but It really upset me. Dang hormones. 

Questions:None so far

GTKY: If you could live anywhere but where you currently do, where would you live?: I would love to live in West Virginia