3rd Trimester
Options

Lets hear your baby names!!

edited May 2023 in 3rd Trimester
Looking for inspo. Due in July and not sure if it’sa but or a girl and only have picked out a few names: Margo or Ella or talia and miles or Luca but I keep going back and forth. Big decision!
Votes on which you like best? 

Also, what’s your baby names?

Re: Lets hear your baby names!!

• Options
    Ella and Luca are super cute!
  • Options
    Me and my partner are having a girl, and we went with Jocelyn, since my partners name is Joshua and it’s sorta similar, it is a unisex name too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and I like Talia a lot 
  • Options
    Anisa Asisla Greer
  • Options
    I realized having a starting point helps with deciding on a baby name, after asking friends and family for suggestions. Our starting point was the babies initials which narrowed our options to a name we naturally agreed on. 
  • Options
    My daughter's name is Amalia Elaine, expecting her brother in September his name will be Aaron Wayne 
  • Options
    pambrent3pambrent3 Just Joined
    edited August 2023
    I will be naming my next daughter Hoagie. My best friend brought me a present and she said she called it Hoagie and I’ve been inspired by the name ever since.

Her full name will be will be Hoagie Kimberly Brentfuller.

Pam
  • Options
    pambrent3pambrent3 Just Joined
    > @majlin29 said:
    > My daughter's name is Amalia Elaine, expecting her brother in September his name will be Aaron Wayne 

Beautiful

Pam
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Calli Rose
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    You’re naming your daughter after a sandwich? I hope this is MUD.
    Joey from Friend's would be proud! 😜
  • Options
    Carver or Everett or Sullivan… 
  • Options
    We are due in late April with a little boy. His name will be Augustine / Augustin . NN August/ Auggie. 
  • Options
    My husband and I are due early April and we are having our second daughter. We already have our son Gabriel Colte Louis "last name here" (12) and our first daughter Shawna Lynn Celeste "last name here" (9). Our second daughters name is gonna be Jupiter Ophelia Nox "last name here". But I also really liked Lydia and Artemis for a girl, and Soren or Klaus for a boy.