PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 4/24

• stashattackstashattack member
    edited April 2023
    EDD/Weeks + days: 12/14; 6w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): metal earring back

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday for an early appointment with the loss/early pregnancy clinic in my practice; and Thursday telehealth intake for the regular clinic in my practice; and May 10th for first in person OB with regular clinic

How are you feeling? Anxious. TW loss: 

My last pregnancy stopped around this time but wasn't found until my 8w ultrasound. So the next few weeks will be very hard on my nerves. Being closer to 7w with early appointment I hope they can find the heartbeat. 

Other than that hella pregnancy symptoms. Emotional, nauseous, bloated, constipated, moody, cramps, food aversions. I just haven't thrown up yet. And since I only threw up once with my first I'm hoping it stays that way. 

Raves/Rants: WE are crazy and possibly looking at selling our town home this summer and moving to a single family home with at least .25 acres to expand our dream of homesteading/market gardening. We meet with our realtor on Friday.

Questions: none right now.
  • EDD/Weeks + days: 7 weeks, 2 days - due 12/9

Baby is the size of a(n): My app says a blueberry.

Upcoming appointments: 10 week appointment on May 16.

How are you feeling? Relieved after my appointment today.  As soon as the ultrasound tech said, "Yup, there's a baby in there," I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. Seeing the little heartbeat flicker was so weird in such a good way and I feel like I can breathe a little easier now.

Raves/Rants: Ugh, I feel so stupid, but I really miss wine. It's not even about the alcohol at all, but my husband and I love pairing wine with food which is what I really miss. I wish there was good 0.0 wines out there.

Questions: None at the moment.

@stashattack Wishing you all the best at your appointment!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @dmcg17 Not dumb, I miss wine soooo much!!
  • @dmcg17 I feel you on the alcohol front. Specifically beer for me. One of my restaurant partners is a brewery and they have a hibiscus saison that I've been dying to try but can't. So I told my husband to buy it for me now as a push present LOL. Also sushi too. But I had some veggie rolls this weekend and convinced my husband to buy some avocados so I could make myself some avocado rolls at home LOL.

I'm so glad your appointment went well :) 
  • EDD/Weeks + days: 12/8 | 7w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): macaroni!

Upcoming appointments: 8w appt on Thursday 

How are you feeling? Anxious af and just hoping for good growth and a strong heartbeat on Thursday. 

Raves/Rants: y’all I am so constipated. Not even funny at this point. Hopping on the B6/Unisom train tn and hoping for relief from the nausea. Zofran has not cut it for me! I miss food being enjoyable!!!!
  • @dogmom512 i hate the constipation almost worse than the nausea. Plus the hemorrhoids that come with it. Fucking suck. Fingers crossed for your scan on Thursday!
  • @dogmom512 @stashattack I'm so glad I'm not the only one missing the alcohol; I was starting to feel a little guilty for letting something so small get to me. Also, I'm with you guys with the constipation...and the gas pains that come with it (especially at 3am and then the dogs steal my spot on the bed).
  • @dmcg17 don't feel guilty. I didn't miss it with #1, but man I craved sushi at the end. And I was getting really bad heartburn later on and I couldn't figure out why, until I put two and two together that chocolate was setting it off... Should I have cut it out to make my reflux go away? Yes... Did I? Hell noooo LOL. I couldn't give up one more thing by the later half of the pregnancy so I suffered for my chocolate. LOL Pregnancy can be crazy.