August 2023 Moms

HDBD 4/12

Show off those baby bumps!

Re: HDBD 4/12

• Loading the player...
  • lmn823lmn823 member
    edited April 2023
    Gym bump. Dr said baby is measuring in the 99th percentile. I’m at 24 weeks 😅
  • @ki1244 I'm 5'2" so I literally feel your pain. Also much bigger this time around compared to last time. 
  • @ki1244 also 5'2 with a short torso. I feel you. I wear longs in pants lol, so that's where all of my length (that I have) is. I feel like that also contributes to the early winded feeling. My babies have no where to go.
  • I got a comment at my anatomy scan asking if I was there for my nt scan as I have a long torso and in some clothes I don’t show much (why work still doesn’t know). I wish I had a bit more of a bump for being 20weeks 
  • You guys are all right! 5’1” here. No wonder I feel massive and the baby is already big. My SO was born over 9lbs and the rest of his family were 10+, 11+ lbs! 
  • @estadt does this happen to be your first too? I’m sure that combo makes for a disappearing bump! I remember taking this picture at 20w with my daughter bc I was so excited to have a “bump” lol. I don’t think I had anything noticeable until close to 28-30w. 
  • @msjaay this is my second my first I didn’t show at all untill after 25 weeks 
  • @msjaay I am 5’10” and have a pretty long torso and so far this one likes to stay tucked in close, he is actually measuring 2weeks ahead so 22weeks his older sister did to. 
  • Yeah I’m 5’3 but all my height is in my legs!! SO is 6’1 and my legs are only a tad shorter than his! The top of my hip bones and the bottom of my rib cage are only like an inch or two apart so baby has no where to go but out😅