Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP grad announcements w/o Mar 13

If you are a contributing member who has been active here for a full 3 months with a BFP this week, CONGRATULATIONS! Please share your success with us here. 

How do you know if you're a contributing member? 
1. Ask your heart if you have contributed positively here. 
2. Do these people know you? Will they be happy about your pregnancy? 
3. Have you offered support to others or have you just blasted your own info out there? 
4. We ask that you only post here if you have been participating meaningfully here for at least three months. Sometimes the silence is kindest. Those of us who lurk BMBs will see your intro and PM/comment/love tit. 
5. Again, take a moment and step away from your excitement and ask your heart if posting would be potentially hurtful. 
 ----------------------------------------------------------- 
This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but doesn't allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button or "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short & sweet notes. 

Regular board rules apply-- this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests. We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions. This community gives back tenfold what you put into it! When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum. If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing"). Remember: this thread is not a tribunal. Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic. If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss. 

CD/DPO of first BFP? 

How many months/cycles had you been TTC? 

How long have you been an active participant on the TTGP board? (minimum: 3 full months)

What did your chart look like? 

What were you doing TGKU? 

How was your timing? What symptoms did you have, if any? (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)

How are you going to/did you tell your partner? 

Anything else to add?

Re: TTGP grad announcements w/o Mar 13

• mercury94mercury94 member
    edited March 2023
    @kiki047 Yay! Yay! Yay! Best news ever! You are an inspiration and you deserve every bit of happiness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @kiki047 CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an absolute warrior you are! I hope this is the start of a beautiful, healthy, full term pregnancy! Wishing you all the best! 
  • *lurking*

@kiki047 omg!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am hoping so hard that you have an easy uneventful pregnancy and bring home your sweet rainbow baby ❤️❤️
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• *lurking*
    Congratulations!!!! I am hoping for the easiest, most joyful yet boring pregnancy ever for you. 
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @kiki047 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!
  • @kiki047 yeeeeees! Congratulations! 
  • @kiki047 i've already told you this, but i am just ELATED. and of course understand that guarded feeling. crossing every fiber in my body for you that this is the most boring and healthy pregnancy there ever was. <3
  • *lurking*
    @kiki047 omg friend I am crying reading your update! So incredibly happy for you and hoping so hard that this is finally your rainbow THB!! ❤️❤️❤️

• **lurking**
    So so very excited for you friend! Sending you alll the good vides and energy for the easiest & healthiest 9 months! 
  • fameonmain2fameonmain2 member
    edited March 2023
    Lurking

@kiki047 so so so very happy for you ♥️♥️♥️ congratulations!!
  • @kiki047 omfg I'm so happy for you! Omg I literally am like tearing up 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• *lurking*

@kiki047 Yes!!! I'm so thrilled for you and am keeping everything crossed that this is your THB. I think I speak for many of us when I say thank you for all of your years of strength and encouragement on this board. This is one place no one wants to be a veteran, but you handled it with grace and chose to be a wonderful mentor and guide to many of us. Lots of love to you, YH, and the little sweet babe. 
  • @kiki047 aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh congratulations! I hope tou have the most healthy, happy, and boring 9 months ever, you absolutely deserve it!
  • *lurking*

@kiki047 oh-my-goodness-congratulations! I'm not crying, you're crying. No wait, ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE IS CRYING because this is the most amazing news <3<3<3 I am so happy for you and sending you all the good vibes I have. Wishing you a happy, healthy, boring 9 months! 
  • @kiki047

Words cannot express just how happy I am for you. I know these next few weeks will be hard for you emotionally and physically but I will be there with you every step of the way! You can’t get rid of me!!!!! ♥️♥️

• Lurking***

@kiki047 what absolutely incredible news to come back to lurking for!!!! So many congratulations to you! I am wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!! ❤️🌈