July 2023 Moms

Sickness

Anyone else battling this nasty cold thats going around?

Re: Sickness

• YES. And it WON’T GO AWAY!! I’m on day 5 of still coughing a ton and my voice is really hoarse. The coughing’s getting better (I can actually sleep through the night) but I don’t get why I’m not better by now!
  • I just got it and it's horrible. Get some rest! This cough is exhausting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup. Had it a couple weeks ago and its just come back. For some reason its stuck in my sinuses tho and driving me crazy. 
  • Yep thankful that I was off work for Thanksgiving I was constantly sneezing, sleeping and blowing my nose. Today is the first day since last Wednesday that I've felt close to normal. 
  • Yes!! And ask the phlegm in my throat is making me gag, which is not helping the "morning" (aka all day) sickness 😩
  • Look into onion cough medicine. Homemade and safe for everyone! Plenty of videos and blogs of how to do it. Helped my 3y/o daughters cough go away so fast and her friends lingered much longer!
  • Yes! I have been sick since last Saturday. Horrible cough, congestion, headaches, etc. I am dying I’m so miserable right now. Had to take all week off of work. I tried the onion cough medicine and had no relief, but I will keep trying. I’m just praying I start feeling better soon.
  • I’m on week three of this crap. Went to doc 9 days in and got antibiotics for the sinus infection it turned into. Now still having lots of mucus drain in my throat making me gag. Especially in the mornings and when my morning sickness is at it’s worst. I’m wondering if it’s not pregnancy rhinitis now. I’m 9 weeks + 3.