March 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms (9/5)

How are you feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms (9/5)

• Options
    Above gif is me. I hit 14 weeks yesterday, but no 2nd trimester energy yet. My current mood is "I don't want to put on real clothes and do things, I want comfy clothes and lay on the couch."
  • Options
    I’m finally feeling good! This pregnancy has been very similar to my first which is why I knew it was a boy before we found out lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still so exhausted and weak, also want to do nothing other than lay on the couch.
  • Options
    Exhausted and achy most days, but I guess that’s what happens when you’re a elementary PE teacher 😂. My morning sickness came back yesterday, but my allergies were bad so I’m thinking the increased amount of mucus made my stomach upset. I noticed a very small amount of brown blood this morning in my underwear when I woke up. I’ll be 14 weeks tomorrow, so I’m hoping it’s just my uterus stretching. I have an OB appointment on Thursday, so I’ll bring it up. 
  • Options
    @marebear15 that gif is 100% my vibe right now. I’ve been wearing pajamas to work lately because I’m just so tired. First my husband was like “don’t you want to put on pants?” But now he’s into wearing basketball shorts and comfy clothes to work too so we’re making it a trend. 
  • Options
    I’ll be 14 weeks on Thursday and my evenings are finally better! I’m eating!?! Small, frequent meals has been key. Still getting some wicked headaches and am just super tired but honestly I’m just thrilled to be moving past the nausea!
  • Options
    I am rearing on 11 weeks and I am exhausted as all get out! Nausea peaks in here and there and I think my breasts are growing some more cause my nipples are itchy and my bra feels very suffocating. Looks like I will be bra shopping this week but don’t want to go to crazy since I am sure I still have a few weeks for them to grow more!
  • Options
    13 weeks today and the nausea has been AWFUL. It’s probably the heat but I really need this to end. 
  • Options
    @foxofmoore get the sleeper nursing bras if you can, I feel like they’re the comfiest for when your in the growing stage. 
  • Options
    My newest symptom is shortness of breath 😅  I guess I know what it's like to have athsma. And this pregnancy rhinitis is kicking my butt. I have never blown my nose so much in my life! 

Midwives say my RLP and shortness of breath are normal even if they came a bit early. What fun.

Nausea seems to be going down now, which is nice. I got a whiff of cigarette smoke yesterday morning and almost gagged to death, so my smell/food aversions are still strong. I'm just as exhausted as everyone else, I need at LEAST a 2h nap after work and my job isn't demanding
  • Options
    12wks and everything seems to really ramping up this week. I've never puked this much. So exhausted, bloated, and just feel like absolute poop. Hopefully this is peak and it gets better from here. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat ooh, maybe it's a girl!! :) I had truly terrible nausea and vomiting with DD, but it did get better; I think my peak was in that 10-12 week window. 

Y'all I feel so large, and I'm only 11.5 weeks. So so tired. The nausea has ramped up, but still comes and goes more than with DD. The GERD is also a major bummer. 
  • Options
    @TortugaAzul i will most definitely be looking that up! Looking for bras has been exhausting! 

And an update on my symptoms, having a little worry session because I HATE when my symptoms seem to disappear. Did not feel tired today, my appetite revved up, no nausea, worked way too hard at work and now I think the baby just disappeared too. I know that is not true but my brain is spinning this first trimester!
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt Girl I am counting down the days til I can take pepcid. I’m trying to hold out for second tri but I miss my protonix soooo much. And I’m with you, feeling big. I’m not going to hide this much longer. As long as a I get a good NY measurement Monday I’m going to tell everyone at work. 
  • Options
    @foxofmoore that is exactly how I'm feeling!!! My MW received my NIPS test results. She's on holidays so I emailed the clinic to see if the MW covering for her can review them with me but she said ill have to wait until my appointment on Monday.
  • Options
    Well I was feeling better but then I just threw up my dinner so 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    I really don't have symptoms. I'm tired but I also have been getting to bed later than usual. I sleep so hard when I do sleep. 
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Options
    @cheznet I thought I was doing better too.. then last night I felt terrible. Finally ate a bit of toast and threw that up 😫
  • Options
    @TortugaAzul oof. I always feel conflicted after I throw up my dinner because then I feel hungry but I don't want to throw that up too.
  • Options
    @miss_lynn9 oh dear lord that is the worst!! I could not even do those tests because the anxiety of waiting would have killed me lol. Lots of yoga and meditation! 

Side note…is anyone else having issues with rashes in the first trimester? I am waiting to hear back from the nurse but had just a red blotchy rash on my top breast then I noticed it under both my breasts. I thought it was just from me having to wear my old bra that stretches more and sweating from work until I woke up at 5am with the worst itching on my abdomen! It has kind of toned down but so weird..hoping it is just from the palmers cocoa butter i just started using a few days ago. 
  • Options
    Had horrible, super realistic dreams about my husband last night. Woke up mad as heck. Poor guy is traveling for work so he isn't even here to defend himself. 😅😂😂
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat I regularly have dreams my husband and I get divorced, and I have to look for a new apartment. I always wake up before I get to see the inside of the new place. So I wake up not annoyed that I've been dream-divorced, but that I haven't gotten to see the floorplan of an awesome new apartment. 
  • Options
    @nopegoat I've had this reoccurring nightmare my entire relationship with my DH where I catch him cheating on me while committing a horrible crime and I tell him I'm going to leave him and he doesn't care. Like one time he was planting a bomb, another time he had murdered one of our friends and was burying his body with the help of his mistress. And the part that always bothers me in the dream isn't the murder or the cheating but the fact he doesn't care I'm leaving him 😂 I always get so annoyed with him when I wake up

Is anyone else in the phase of pregnancy where you're hungry all the time but you're too nauseous to eat but when you finally eat something, you're full after 2 bites? I hate it
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mytrueloves Every evening that happens to me. I’ve been loading up at lunchtime for that reason. 

Not really a pregnancy symptom but I’m fairly sure I either have a rib fracture, intercostal muscle pull, or very inflamed cartilage from my bronchitis escapades. There’s literally nothing I can do about it and it hurts so bad. I’m sure they won’t X-ray me because even if it shows a fracture, it will need to heal itself. But dang it hurts to do EVERYTHING. 
  • Options
    @nopegoat I’ve had the same recurring dream for like 7 years. My husband doesn’t know who I am and I’m still married to my ex. I always wake up all super mad from that. 

@mytrueloves same. I will finally have a craving for a specific food and then I just have one bite. 

@Wishilivedinflorida hope you feel better soon! Weird that with modern medicine the treatment for so many things is still to just “let it heal”. 
  • Options
    Been having cramping.  Anyone else experiencing this I'm 13 weeks 
  • Options
    I completely relate to the itchy nipples! All I want to do is scratch my boobs constantly!
  • Options
    I'm 14 weeks and my breasts are starting to hurt. I don't want to eat anything and I feel nauseous. My nerves are in a bad state.
    https://pregnancytest-en.com/walgreens-pregnancy-test-2022/
  • Options
    @smilez2perfect yes, but my cramping keeps ending up being poop related 💩. If yours seems more baby related it might be good to check in with the doctor just in case, although I think mild cramping is normal.

I’m 14w 4 days and still feel the same! Where is that second trimester honeymoon period, lol. 

And speaking of boobs- is anyone else sorest overnight and right when they wake up? I find myself having to clutch my boobs on my walk to the bathroom every morning because they hurt so much! But after an hour or so it goes back to a dull soreness. 
  • Options
    @excitedforpiscesbaby Poop cramps are the worst!😅  They worried me at first, because it felt like the feeling I’d get during my period, but nope…just had to do some business. 😂 
    I had some on Thursday, but nothing happened so I was a little on edge. I had a dr appointment anyways that day and she was able to find the heart beat with the Doppler, so that was a big sigh of relief! 

My boobs hurt so much they wake me up in the night. When I turn over to a new side they hurt when my arm touches them or they squish together.🥲
  • Options
    I found a sleep bra has helped with boob comfort.
  • Options
    Have a cold on top of pregnancy related feeling like poop.  Ordered pizza for my boys because I couldn't stomach having to cook. Was in the zone doing our usual assembly line to make plates and took a bite without even thinking. Immediately had to puke. Thankfully I made it to the trashcan. 😔😭 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @smilez2perfect I've been having this bizarre cramping for a couple weeks. It happens once a day for 5 minutes I get a very painful cramp, worse than period cramps. And then it just goes away. No idea what that's about
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    Anyone elses bloat go down second tri? I don't know if it's just in my head but I swear my bump is smaller. Which adds to me fear that baby just "disappear". My MW appointment is tomorrow and it can't come fast enough. 
  • Options
    @miss_lynn9 my bloat has started to die down towards the end of my first trimester, I am only week 11! It comes and goes and every time it goes I feel that same, “my baby has disappeared” way. Can’t wait for a big ol’ baby bump and some kicks!
  • Options
    Anyone have a sore pelvis? I am 13w4d and today my pelvis is just achy. My appetite hasn’t returned and I just feel full almost all day after breakfast. I was constipated for a few days so I finally took something to make me go and let me tell you, I found everything I had eaten. I was hoping that was my issue but coming into the evening I still feel crummy. My whole back hurts, it started with my upper back and now my lower back hurts with the pelvic pain. It’s nothing unbearable but I wish it would go away. I’m thinking it’s my uterus and everything stretching. I’ve tried my anti nausea medication, ginger, the morning sickness suckers, no appetite. I’m also on Metformin-which got me pregnant- and my doctor wants to keep me on it. I may see if at my next appointment if I still feel crummy if I should discontinue it. 
  • Options
    @buckaroo1622 I’ve been having a lot of achy pelvis weirdness - like I’m really in tune with my pelvic and hip muscles. I’m on the heavy side for my frame and it’s almost like my muscles are working 10x harder to keep me upright. My doctor said it’s likely my joints loosening (normal for the pregnancy process) so I notice them more. I normally have really really stiff joints. 

I took metformin to get pregnant for like 2 years. I had consistent bowel issues the whole time I took it. Definitely ask your doctor to see if they have a suggestion or workaround. 
  • Options
    @buckaroo1622 this started for me yesterday too. Lots of pelvic discomfort and it feels like it's the bone? I just got done telling my husband I was excited that baby had gotten big enough to feel their weight in my pelvis and then immediately started getting discomfort 😅
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    I never had bowel issues before getting pregnant so I think it’s just pregnancy constipation. But I don’t think the Metformin helps my stomach. 
    Ya it’s weird it’s not all day that I have it but it’s occasional and it’ll last for 30minutes to a few hours. I have a job where I’m on my feet all day so I made it a point to get off my feet today. 20 minutes before leaving work it started. So I think everything is loosening 
  • Options

Right?? I can even tell when baby is moving around now. It almost feels like a uti when it happens 😂 luckily I was able to check myself for a uti today and it was negative, then popped myself on our ultrasound and saw baby having a rave. But ya it’s been the last few days that I’ve had pelvic discomfort. Very inconsistent when it happens but I think it’s everything loosening