Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF Testing & Treatment w/o 8/22

abjm0325abjm0325 member
edited August 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ballgame. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation.

Diagnosis (if you've been): 

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): 

How are things going?: 

Any questions?: 

GTKY: What is an absolutely boring adult thing that brings you joy?

Re: IF Testing & Treatment w/o 8/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 Yay for the therapist being a good fit! Hopefully the drive won't seem too arduous with good books and music. 

@optimistgardener I hope this last cycle goes smoothly for you so you can close this chapter with no regrets.

Diagnosis (if you've been): RPL, old, unknown

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): TI

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Still the clomid thing (along with all of the etc)

How are things going?: Going okay so far. Entering FW with a plan, so that takes away some of the anxiety. We'll see if it actually works out. I seem to oscillate between believing this will never happen and believing I just have to be patient. This week I'm in the second camp, so trying to hold on to that optimism. 

Any questions?: Not today

GTKY: What is an absolutely boring adult thing that brings you joy? I love to-do lists and calendars (all color-coded of course). Definitely has nothing to do with my need for some semblance of control in my life, haha.
  • Options
    @kiki047 sending all the calmest and most lucid wishes your grandmother's way, and strength in your direction. i was by my grandmother's side and watched her pass away a few years ago. my experience was that it is at once awful but also, strangely, miraculous to be there for the process, not exactly a reversal of birth but akin to it. it is amazing how little the body needs when it is taking this journey. i hope you are able to treasure the time you have left with her.
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited August 2022
    @kiki047 sending lots of love your way, i am so sorry for your grandmother's turn in her health. i know how hard that is. and i hope you have a great trip <3

edit for spelling
  • Options
    @elle-0409 i love my RTR subsciption! i had done it years ago and stopped, but i've been back it for a year now
  • Options
    annanbbyannanbby member
    edited August 2022
    Update and question for you all: my doctor said my HSG looked normal as far as he could tell (exactly what the doctor said that did the HSG). So he suggested we either switch to Letrozole or try a couple more cycles of Clomid. Is there any reason I should lean more toward one or the other? Should I request some testing, as well, or just start with the meds?

(I’ll come back and respond to some earlier posts, I’m on my phone and we all know the struggles with this site on mobile :D)
  • Options
    @annanbby it really depends on what your body responds best to, but lots of women find that clomid thins their uterine lining. if you're able to do some monitoring (even just one u/s shortly before O) so you're not flying totally blind and have a sense of how your follicles are responding/what your lining looks like, that's a good idea.
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
  • Options
    @gingermama29 glad to hear your therapist is working out! I hope it continues to be a source of healing for you. Fingers crossed for a good CD 10 US!
    @optimistgardner I hear you on being ready to not be swallowing pills all the time...which reminds me, I need to take my midday pills!
    @abjm0325 it's amazing the roller coaster of TTC is. Hormones probably play a big part with where you are in your cycle too!
    @annanbby sorry to see you here, but it's a great place for support!
    @anniemarie887 horray for pre-op week! I'm so so excited for you.
    @kiki047 hugs friend. I hope you have an amazing trip.
    @elle-0409 oooh that sounds interesting. I think I need to look more into the online clothes rental situation.

Diagnosis (if you've been): DOR, LPD, unexplained

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): IUI

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): IUI was on Friday. Now just trying to patiently make it though the next 2 weeks.

How are things going?: Going well so far. I think I've settled with the fact that I won't take a test until the day before my beta. Last cycle really messed with me with the line/no line/leftover trigger situation.

Any questions?: natm

GTKY: What is an absolutely boring adult thing that brings you joy?
    Emptying the dishwasher...lol I actually hate doing it but it brings me so much joy to have an empty dishwasher.
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @optimistgardener yeah I’m going to enjoy all of the time to listen to my book. I’m working my way through the Outlander series again because it had been too long since I read them for me to be ready to read the newest one. Sorry you’re dealing with extra anxiety in this cycle. I hope it goes well for you.

@abjm0325 FX that you can remain optimistic and everything goes great with FW. Glad you’ve got a plan going into it.

@annanbby glad the HSG went well and everything looked normal. Like optimist said, it totally depends on your body and what it responds best to. I didn’t really have any side effects on Clovis, though I know others here have experienced several. I’m on Letrozole and also don’t have any real side effects but my body definitely responds to it well.

@anniemarie887 I can’t believe surgery week is already almost here! I imagine it has felt like forever for you. So glad you’re almost to the end of your benched period!

@kiki047 sending so many hugs to you friend. I’m so sorry to hear about your grandma. 

@elle-0409 so glad you finally got an appointment with your rheumatologist. RTR sounds fun! Being plus sized, I struggle to buy clothes online so I’ve never tried anything like that before.

@bearmomma1 I hope this TWW flies by for you! I totally get trying to wait until the beta to test. It’s so hard - I think my anxiety fuels this.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    *lurking*

@annanbby I’ve always been of the opinion that doing the same thing and expecting a different result is in fact insanity. Now, that doesn’t really apply in medicine as it does in other parts of our lives, but it does have some application. My recommendation would be to try Letrazole because… at the very minimum… it’s something different and who knows… it might just be the thing that works for you. 

ETA: I might as well explain difference between how Clomid and Letrazole work. Clomid “tricks” the brain into thinking that there isn’t enough estrogen around by blocking estrogen receptors in the brain.This signals to the pituitary gland to release more FSH/LH to stimulate follicular development and ovulation.

Letrazole, on the other hand, actually inhibits the conversion of androgens into estrogen, ultimately causing the same reaction in the body (release of FSH/LH by the pituitary). The key difference is that here, your body actually does have an estrogen deficiency, where as with Clomid, it’s just an illusion. 

I synthesized all of that from this CNY Fertility article: https://www.cnyfertility.com/clomid-vs-letrozole/. Also a helpful diagram: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Schematic-representation-of-the-hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal-HPG-axes_fig5_268791949/amp

Not sure if anyone remembers (or cares) that I was having something called a DUTCH test done back in July. Well, I just received / reviewed the results with my functional medicine and this whole hormonal transformations and pathways make hella more sense now. If anyone is interested, I can scrub the report of my personal data and share. Just DM me. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @gingermama29 wooooah! I've never seen a follicle that size. Are you super bloated?
    @optimistgardener horray!! I hope it is the last!
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @optimistgardener yay for the (hopefully) last delivery! 

AFM, I heard back from my RE’s office and given my lining and how giant the follicles are, they suspect they might actually be cysts so they’re sending me in for bloodwork tomorrow to check hormone levels. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    History
  • Options
    @gingermama29 argg I’m sorry. 
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN

• Options
    @optimistgardener Yay for final meds delivery!

@gingermama29 Rats, that stinks. Keep us posted on what you find out. 

@annanbby I did a few cycles of letrozole this past spring and then switched to clomid. I've heard letrozole tends to have fewer side effects, but I haven't noticed any on either so that seems to be a personal difference thing. I'm all for trying something new! 

@bearmomma1 Ooh, I do love an empty dishwasher. And when the clothes are put away and you have an empty laundry basket. I hope the wait to test goes by quickly for you!

@elle-0409 Yay for the upcoming appointment! I've never tried Rent the Runway, but it sounds pretty fun. 

@kiki047 Sending you lots of hugs as you spend this time with your grandmother and family.

@anniemarie887 I hope your busy week has been fun. Excited for you to finally have that pre-op appointment!
  • Options
    Sorry for posting and disappearing, it's been a wild week.
    But I really appreciate all the info on clomid and letrozole. My doctor decided he'd like me to do one more round of clomid and if that doesn't work we'll switch to letrozole. I didn't really have much side effects on the clomid, but I did have issues with it making it really difficult to pinpoint ovulation. However, I could definitely feel it. It was a really weird pain/fullness feeling on both sides, which I don't have when I'm not taking it. And I would see my temperature increase, but figuring out the exact day of ovulation wasn't easy for some reason. Normally it's pretty clear.

@optimistgardener that explanation is really helpful, and I agree that doing the same thing again doesn't seem very productive. I'm tempted to ask him to just prescribe the letrozole, but I also don't want to feel like I didn't exhaust all my options when I had the chance. I've only done two rounds of the clomid, so who knows, maybe one more round will do it (though I'm a bit doubtful). My hesitancy mostly comes because I have an opportunity to start fresh. I've had two med-free cycles to let my body go back to it's norm, and it seems like a lot to go back onto one medication just to switch to another one the following month. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

@bearmomma1 fingers crossed this IUI was successful!

@gingermama29 oh man, rooting for no cysts! I hope your appointment goes well!

@anniemarie887 Hoping that process is short for you and you get to enjoy Labor Day weekend. I'm sorry you're having to do all of that.
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 Oof. That's a lot to take in. How are you feeling about it all? I hope that the procedure goes smoothly and your recovery is easy and swift.
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @anniemarie887 you think they might leave the catheter in for the a whole week? For your bladder or into your uterus? I hope it's not as bad as it sounds and it's only for during the surgery.
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN

• Options
    @bearmomma1 in my uterus! Foley bulb catheter. Dr Google says 5-7 days is the norm, apparently this is effective in making sure scar tissue doesn’t form again. 
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 that sounds miserable. i hope it proves less miserable than it sounds and that the week passes quickly.
    History
  • Options
    @optimistgardener you and me both girl, I guess I won’t be enjoying all my pool time before it closes LDW. Le sigh. 
  • Options
    @gingermama29 do what you need to do. we'll be here if you need to talk or rant or just whatever.
    History
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 Yikes, girl. I hope this will be the end to that awful saga for you!

@gingermama29 Sending you hugs. Sounds like you have a good plan moving forward and I hope this is a good time of healing for you. Can't wait to hear about your Italy trip!

@kiki047 Sending love to you and your sweet grandma during this time together. 
  • Options
    *lurking*

@g@gingermama29 oh girl, I know that must have been a really hard decision to make. Sending you hugs. FWIW, after I realized during my spiritual fertility retreat back in June that I likely have a lot of chronic trauma I need to work through, I started working with a somatic trauma counselor. Even though I only had 1 session with him (but it was 2.5 hours!!!), I think it was really really critical for us. ****TW Loss****

One of the things he did was “encourage me” to relive the moment we’d heard the heart beat in the last pregnancy. It was such a powerful moment. I was physically in pain but then, after a few minutes… it went away??? It’s so weird to describe but with the physical pain gone, I felt the emotional burden lift as well. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023