Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Getting back into your cycle

I had a miscarriage 25th May, I then waited 7wks for my first period which was unreal almost like another miscarriage infact it was more painful, this only lasted a day, about a week later I had another AF this one was more normal and not as painful, I track my cycle via Flo app, I have just come out of my ovulation period and was on the count down til my AF arrived, however this morning woke up and feel awful feel sick but feel hungry am so tired sore boobs and it looks like my AF is on its way (a week early) Will this have an impact on us trying to conceive during that window? 

Also anyone had this after a miscarriage that you just don't feel normal anymore? I feel like I have been constantly bloated tired and the thought of wearing jeans makes me ill 

Re: Getting back into your cycle

• Options
    It can take months, sometimes up to a year for your cycles to even out to a new 'normal.'  You may have symptoms you've never had before, or you may be missing symptoms you've always had.  Honestly, the best thing you can do is read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and doing Basal Body Temping.  It's the ONLY way to know if you O'd, when you O'd, and if you hit the FW after a MC.  

ANd yeah, I definitely had issues feeling 'normal' after some of my MCs.  The bloat just seemed to not go away quickly in some cases, my body was irrevocably changed in others, and sometimes tight clothes bother me a lot.  It just sucks.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Options
    @weel Also, there's a more active TTCAL group over on Trying to Get Pregnant.  It could be really helpful and supportive for you to join; however, their group has very specific rules to follow (you can't make your own posts and things like that).  So you can read the threads pinned at the top and then introduce yourself in the newbie thread: Newbie 07/28 — The Bump and then join in the TTCAL group TTCAL w/o 8.1 — The Bump  if you would like.  
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    weelweel member
    Thank you! I am trying not to obsess over this and just let nature take its course but all these symptoms are driving me up the wall. Especially the bloating and sicky feeling. But am glad this is 'normal' because am an overthinker so I've got myself going through the menopause already and can't stop thinking I've lost my chance.

I'll have a wee look at this group thanks x