April 2023 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Options
    Hey y’all! I’m Xia! I’m 29 soon to be 30. I am a breast cancer survivor, teacher and mother of a soon to be 4 year old. I also have a 9 year old dachshund named Rocsi. I stopped tracking my period due to to anxiety. One day I noticed I was 3 days late and nauseous so I took a test and it was an immediate positive. I’m super excited and nervous and I hope it’s a girl! My due date is 4.15.23 and so far my symptoms are dry mouth, overheating, nausea, bloating, gas, constipation, sore breasts, and mood swings. I’m happy to be here!
  • Options
    Introduce yourself:

Hi, my name is Karyn. This is my first pregnancy. My husband & I have been going through infertility treatment for a while & recently graduated to IVF. So hopefully this works.

Due date? 4/20 (yes, I know!!)

How did you find out? IVF treatment provider

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): no other kids. I love my job (healthcare) but I work long hours. I’m out of the house for an average of 14 hours a day. So I’m worried about balancing work & motherhood. My husband works long hours as well, but I’m the primary paycheck for our household.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Emotions: anxious, nervous, getting excited but also trying to keep my emotions in check. As far as symptoms: my sleep pattern is definitely off, I’ve recently had some nausea, also, because of the IVF medications and the high doses I’m on, I’ve gained a lot of weight in the belly, so honestly, I look like I’m 5months pregnant instead of 5weeks. Anyone else experience that? I actually bought maternity clothes already because of the gain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kelcie_t8kelcie_t8 member
    edited August 2022
    Introduce yourself: Hi! I’m Kelcie, 27, currently living in a suburb of Atlanta. 

Due date: April 5, 2023

How did you find out? We spent the summer TTC, and I found out just before returning to school for the school year. Random symptoms like back pain and breast tenderness gave it away.

Tell us about yourself: We’ve been married for 4 years, this will be our first pregnancy. We have 2 precious dogs and can’t wait to bring a baby into the mix. 

How are you feeling: I’m a teacher and my first positive pregnancy test was the first day returning back to school, so I’ve had a hard time managing the fatigue and general nausea. I’m really anxious about getting sick while I have 30 students in the room.

PS still working on updating my username
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: Hi! I'm 40 years old, this will be our third baby! I have 2 girls, aged 6 and (almost) 3. 

Due date: April 15, 2023

How did you find out? We have been trying for baby #3, and I started to feel light headed last week on the way  home from our vacation, I kept waiting for my period to arrive, but it hasn't, so I just took a digital this morning, and here we are! I haven't told my husband yet. 

Tell us about yourself: TW ahead (we experienced a miscarriage in the first tri in between my two girls, so I am cautiously optimistic). We live at the shore in NJ, both my husband and I work full time from home. We have always wanted at least 3 kids, so excited that we're here! My job is insanely stressful ( I work for a Fintech startup) so I am super anxious about telling them and/or the impact there... but believe God that this is where I'm supposed to be! 

How are you feeling: Headaches, bloated and random dizziness, otherwise OK. 

Anyone have fun suggestions for telling my husband? I don't want to tell our girls until after we see the doctor & confirm all is well, so need to find a way to tell him discreetly. With our first I did a framed quadrant picture that included pics  of us as bf/gf, one as fiancés, one as husband & wife, the the 4th said "Mommy & Daddy" with a pic of my positive test, with our loss, I had asked him to check the pregnancy test & he told me, with our 2nd daughter I got scratch off tickets that revealed we are having a baby. I'd like to tell him sooner than later (like this weekend as we're usually big wine drinkers so will be hard to avoid!) so would like to not have to order something for a reveal. 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: hi! I turned 30 in June and this is my first pregnancy. 

Due date? April 6, 2023

How did you find out? My boobs felt sore and so I took a test however it turns out I was very early as there was only a faint line and I’m only about 7 weeks. I was followed by my doctor with blood work after a miscarriage in May. I only had one cycle and got pregnant again. We were shocked, anxious and excited. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):
    I’m a school administrator and live with my husband in NYC. I love to exercise, go to restaurants and travel. I have been able to do all those things so far despite some symptoms!

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)?: pregnancy after loss is all the feels. We are nervous and any little pain triggers me. We got to see a heartbeat at our first ultrasound. I’m also being treated with progesterone and things are looking good so I’m trying to look at things logically. I have some nausea, pretty intense aversions to animal protein and cooked vegetables, sore boobs, headache, fatigue and light cramping. So just about everything but feel grateful not to be vomiting…yet! Hoping for more good news at our next ultrasound in a few weeks.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Hi I’m Kayla, 28 year old first timer.

Due 4/23/23 by my best guess.

I started feeling off pretty shortly after ovulating and got my first positive test at just about 4 weeks.

My husband and I are both teachers and are very excited. We also just got a puppy a month or so ago so we’ve been kept busy by him.

I have been having extremely sore breasts, nauseous at times but not consistently every day, constipated, very fatigued and some mild cramping. Most of all I’ve been super anxious about everything and since I’m still very early and I’ve never been pregnant before I don’t know what is normal or not.

Edit: I had changed my username idk why it’s still showing the knottie one. weird.
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: Ally, 30 from TX

Due date? April 27th

How did you find out? I was sick with COVID and a week after recovering I felt nauseous on and off for a few days. I went to urgent care to have them do a test and it was positive! We have been trying socit's definitely exciting

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): We've been married since March 2021 and have been trying since May of this year. We are big animal people, sp we have 2 cats and 2 dogs at home for oir baby bean to grow up with! I work in Escrow/Title and it's a lot of fun and some extra stress here and there. I sew as a hobby and cosplay as well! We are big time nerds.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Nauseous on and off, my boobs hurt a lot too :( Other than thay, I feel cautiously excited. We know that anything can happen in this timeframe. Emotionally I have been guarded. My mom died a few years ago to cancer, and I am struggling accepting that our children will never know her.
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: I'm 38 years old, from Texas

Due date? April 29th? 

How did you find out? My period was a few days late, despite on and off cramping for several days. I decided to take a test this morning and was shocked to have it turn immediately positive. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): My husband and I have been married since January 2013. We went through several years of infertility treatment and finally had our son in July 2021, through IVF. He was our only embryo, so i had resigned myself to being "one and done." We have 2 cats and 1 dog, and recently (1 month ago) moved into a tiny house!  I am in a group private practice as a therapist. My husband and I enjoy board games, and I enjoy working out. 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Nauseous on and off, a little light headed, and crampy. Emotionally, I decided to post here because I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with this unexpected news. My best friend is currently in the middle of her 2nd ivf cycle after her first one failed, so I'm praying that whenever i finally tell her, it will come at a happy time rather than a devastating one. 
  • Options
    @shoogapoff Sugar Puff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're here!!!! OMG, I'm so excited for you.
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    Always creepily lurking intros 

omg @shoogapoff congratulations!! So happy for you & your family 🥰
  • Options
    **creepily lurking too**

@shoogapoff omg congrats!! So happy you find yourself here! 💕
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: I’m 33 years old from Colorado 

Due date? April 25th?

How did you find out? I had been feeling off and a bit nauseous so I took a test that was negative. A week later I still felt bad and was at the dollar store and passed by the pregnancy test so I threw one in because I have a pee on a stick problem 😂 I got home and took it and it was positive! I was a bit shocked but we are very excited.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):
    I’ve been married to my amazing husband for 12 years. I love to sew and do embroidery. We also love playing board games.
    We have a 5 year old Great Dane and a 4 year old Siamese mix.
     We struggled with infertility and did treatments but those were not successful. We always knew we would adopt one day so we went that route and adopted our oldest kiddo who is 5 now. 
       Tw
    About a year after adopting we got pregnant but had a miscarriage. We got pregnant again a year later and also miscarried. The following month I got pregnant again and that pregnancy led us to our current youngest kiddo who is 2. I truly thought we would not have any more babies even though we wanted another. So this baby is an amazing surprise.  

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally?
    I’ve been feeling nauseous off and on. Emotionally I’m all over the place. I’m excited but still worried about what could happen.
  • Options
    @acleverusername I was so excited to see a familiar name in this group! 

@bows22 @jennifer_louise Awww! You ladies make me feel so special! 🥰
  • Options
    @littlemoonpie What a great family story you have! Hopefully everything goes well with this pregnancy and that your losses are in your past. We have a pretty active Pregnancy After Loss Safe Space so feel free to hop in there and share you worries/concerns/etc. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• Options
    Introduce yourself:
    Hey ladies my name is Jazmin. I'm 21 years old. My husband and I are so excited for our first baby.
    Due date?
    April 24
    How did you find out?
    I was a day late and I started to wonder if I should take a pregnancy test and and I ended taking one 2 days later and it came out positive. My younger sister was there with me and we both started crying from the happiness that we both felt. That same day I told my mom abd the rest of my siblings, they were all so happy. I surprised my husband and my dad the next day with a box and they're reactions were priceless.
    This baby is our first child. Although we do have a German Shepherd named Praia. I don't work right now. I enjoy reading and watching movies with my husband and my family. My husband and I recently got married in April, there's a slight chance that our baby could be born either in our anniversary or in my birthday, so we're excited for that.
    How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)?
    I never really experienced cramps but last week I had light cramping and also tender breasts.
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: Hi! My name is Brena from MA, I am 33 and this is my first pregnancy!

How did I find out: I got married in April & we have been ttc since then. I have slightly irregular/longer periods so finding that ovulation window was tricky for us. We were away on a family vacation and I noticed more frequent urination and sore boobs. I tested and was negative. Three days later when we got home we got a positive!

Due date? April 3rd - most likely will change once I get my first ultrasound

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): Recently married although we have been together for almost 6 years. We have two adorable goldendoodles who are our babies. I am a Radiology Manager & my husband works in a biochem lab.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Happy & excited, but also terrified. Besides sore breasts I did not have any real symptoms so you can't help but assume the worst and that something is wrong. I am 8w1d today and do not go in for another 3 weeks so just trying to stay positive and take care of myself!
  • Options
    Hey there! I'm 40 and DH and I have been TTC for a couple months shy of 3 years. We had 1 MMC in June 2020, and decided to move forward with IVF not long after due to feeling the time clock ticking. After 5 retrievals, we finally banked some normal embryos, and were taking a couple months off the needles before moving forward with a transfer when we managed to conceive on our own. Still trying to wrap my head around it, but hoping this one sticks.

How did you find out?
    I just happened to take a HPT on a whim. They were going to expire next month, so figured why not use them. No symptoms or anything, so definitely surprised to see 2 lines.

I am a Sign Language Interpreter and DH works is the tech world. We have 1 pup (11yo Pittie) who has the energy of a puppy (I'm totally envious). We spend a lot of time with friends and family doing dinners or playing games or taking in a sporting event.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)?
    Nausea has become my daily sidekick. We have a love hate relationship. I want to feel it so I know things are moving in the right direction, but feeling like crap all day everyday, well, feels like crap. Outside of that, I'm trying as much as I can to stay present. Today I know I'm still PG. That's all I can know for sure. Easier said than done sometimes though. I have definitely spent my fair share of time out on a ledge over the last few weeks (figuratively). Hoping to get to a place where I can feel more excitement and joy as things (hopefully) progress.
  • Options
    @robotpopcan nice to see you migrate from lurking over at TTPG to our BMB. Hopefully you'll get a chance to participate more here. 
    @trubaby411 Welcome! 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    Introduce yourself: I’m Bree and I’ve been a member of the bump since I was pregnant with my first way back in 2007! **TW** Unfortunately I lost baby in an early miscarriage. I went on to have babies in 2009, 2014, 2019, and am now pregnant with my 2023 baby.

Due date? April 27

How did you find out? Verrrry interesting story. My husband had a vasectomy a month after our youngest was born. He went to the follow ups and was confirmed sterile. Three years later here we are… My period was 9 days late and I am very regular so this was unusual. My husband wanted me to take a preg test and I didn’t want to because I thought it would be a waste of money. He insisted, so we went on a late night run to the drug store to appease him. The pee wasn’t even the whole way across the window before two very solid pink lines were staring back at me.

I’m a SAHM and my other kids are 13, 7, & 3. I love to read. Absolutely my favorite thing to do.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Feeling very overwhelmed as this was as unexpected as a pregnancy can possibly be. We took the most responsible and effective precaution by my husband getting a vasectomy yet here we are. Physically my boobs are sore and I’m beyond exhausted. Waiting for the HG to kick in as I know it will. It gets worse with each pregnancy and I end up hospitalized. Another reason we didn’t want any more kids. I’d love to meet another mom who is in the same boat (pregnancy after vasectomy) I know several who got pregnant because their husband never went to the follow up but I’ve never met anyone whose husband was confirmed sterile and then got pregnant anyway. 
  • Options
    Hello, I’m Sarah and this is my first pregnancy!

Due date? April 1

How did you find out? I had been tracking my cycles like a nutcase for a few months and began wondering if my husband and I would need some help getting pregnant. We had an appointment scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound and bloodwork…that appointment was schedule for 7/27…took a test on 7/23 and there was a faint line that continued to get darker!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): my husband and I got married on Dec 4 2021 and began trying to conceive in march after our honeymoon! I work in health insurance at Harvard university!

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Nausea comes in waves but my boobs are so sore!! I have a large chest so I was not surprised by that!
  • Options
    This is our 4th pregnancy after 3 losses too. Hoping we both get our rainbows! 🌈
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: I’m Jessica, I’m 34 and live in the Boston area.

Due date? Based on my LMP, April 14th.

How did you find out? We started trying a few months ago and then went on a cruise in early July. I realized that my period was due during the cruise and was torn between wanting to be pregnant and not have my period on a tropical vacation and wanting my period so I could drink and go in the hot tub. I got my period (a few days late) the day we left for the cruise. A few weeks later, we moved. It was chaos and I did a really bad job tracking my ovulation with all the busyness. I figured better luck next month. A week after we moved in I realized my period was a few days late and took a test. I thought it was negative because the line was so pale. Tried again the next day and got a positive test!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): This is my and my husband’s first pregnancy. I work in healthcare. These days my hobbies include napping for two ;)

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Excited and nervous! Labor/ birth scare me a lot but I’m so excited to be a mama and can’t wait to tell people! I feel overwhelmed because we are still in the process of unpacking and I am EXHAUSTED. So far my symptoms have been mostly cramping and fatigue. The cramping seems better the past week (week 7). I haven’t had any morning sickness and I’m hoping I’ll take after my mom who didn’t have any either. I’ve been kind of picky about food this past week (wanting kraft mac and cheese instead of what we planned for dinner, not wanting my usual Greek yogurt and fruit for breakfast), so wondering if these are maybe mild aversions/ cravings.
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: I’m kraane from Manitoba Canada 🇨🇦

Due date? Apr 5 - but likely earlier due to planned c-section

How did you find out? I’d been tracking and I am a poas addict so at 10dpo it came back positive and darkened the days following. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I have been married for 12 years, we have 2 daughters- a 6 year old and almost 3 year old. I am a grade 4 teacher, and hubby is in insurance. I paint/upcycle furniture as a hobby since I was on mat leave with my youngest.  We spend lots of time in the backyard and like to go on bike rides. We have 2 rescue dogs -a 12.5 year old boxer that we’ve had since a month after we got married and a year old husky mix we just got in March. 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms,  emotionally)? So so tired all the time. And feeling a bit anxious. 
    TW- at 10 weeks with my youngest I went in with spotting and cramps and found out there was twins but one hadn’t survived. The other baby is now our thriving almost 3 year old! End TW

Excited to be a part of this group, I’ll try to keep up and check in with you all but life is busy.
  • Options
    Welcome @kraane! I'm also 🇨🇦 (Ottawa) but living in the 🇺🇸 because of better weather (California). Lol. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    babitobebebabitobebe member
    edited September 2022
    @firsttimemamafromboston
     Ooo same boat 34 yo, first pregnancy and also due 4/14!
  • Options
    nicoleyoleenicoleyolee member
    edited September 2022
    Introduce yourself:
    I'm Nicole, 33 yo. 

Due date? April 29

How did you find out? I was so bloated and had a gut feeling i was . However we did two of those tests which are supposed to detect before the missed period and they were both negative. A few weeks later we tested again bc my bloating never went away and positive! 

I'm from  Phoenix, Arizona but live in Portugal. My husband is Portuguese, we met while living in Australia. I teach English. We have a 2.5 year old boy, & a rescue dog. We are very active, love bike rides, hikes, running,  playing ultimate frisbee and beach days! 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Nausea seems to be starting up, crazy bloating and hot flashes at night. 
  • Options
    @nicoleyolee welcome! Where in Portugal do you live? My most memorable vacation was to Portugal in 2014 and I flew into Porto and then made my way through various towns to end up in Lisbon. Also took a fay trip to Peniche for a surf course! I’m dying to take my husband there one day soon. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    @acleverusername. Nice!   We live in Aveiro, so maybe you stopped by on your way down?!   
  • Options
    @nicoleyolee is there a big cathedral in Aveiro? Lol. If yes, we probably did. I was traveling with my sis, 9mo old nephew and her husband’s family and they seemed hellbent on seeing every cathedral in Portugal. Bahahaha. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    Introduce yourself: I'm Sam, ftm, 34

Due date? ~Apr 29

How did you find out? Nausea! Then I checked Flo and realized I was 4 days late. I think I took six hpts 😅 all positive. This was so odd because every month I'm stalking the app. I went off bc two years ago and we didn't try to prevent pregnancy, but didn't really try until more recently. Due to his travel schedule we were rarely in the same state during fertile days. About six months ago I bought ovulation tests to get more familiar with my cycles. I was planning to see a fertility specialist the week of my bfp. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I am living in northern Virginia with my husband and our geriatric pets, Roxanne (border collie mix, 13yo) and Louise (cat, 12 yo). I have a desk job and mostly I work from home, which I'm so thankful for these days! 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Everyday is different. Nausea started strong, super smeller, food aversions. After that sore boobs. Extreme fatigue some days. Today, cramps and pinches in my abdomen and intense lower back pain. The one constant is anxiety 🫠
  • Options
    @kraane I also have 2 girls ages 6 and almost 3! Will you find out the sex this time? We always keep it a surprise until delivery! 
  • Options
    @bbump2022 Welcome! You might benefit from Pregnancy After Loss Safe Space where you can share your worries. Unfortunately, there are a number of us here who have experienced losses. 

Also, I will be 39 when my first baby comes, so you're not too old at all! And I know there are a couple of even more mature moms-to-be! Like you said, this is how it turned out for my husband and I. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    @bbump2022 I am 40 :) so you're in good company! You can also find me in "Pregnancy After Loss Safe Space" sending all the luck your way that you get your rainbow! 
  • Options
    @MsBeachNJ I think I want to find out. We found out with our first but it was a surprise with our second. We have pink and dresses galore but nothing to use if babe is a boy so I want to prepare myself. Also I am pretty sure we were in Sept 2019 group together 🤔 
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: my name is Sara, I’m 32 and I live in New Jersey. This is my first pregnancy after going through infertility treatments and surgeries for Asherman’s syndrome and PCOS. I graduate from my fertility clinic in 2 weeks!

Due date? April 25 or 26! 

How did you find out? Since my husband and I were going through treatments, we had some some medicated cycles with times intercourse. The last one worked! So we found out by a phone call from my nurse with our blood results mid-august. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): my husband and I got married in 2021, we have 2 black cats that are just the best cats ever. I like to read, spend time with my family, and spend time outside taking walks or sitting on the patio. I do work full time, but contemplating if I should quit early because I want to maintain as low stress as possible. 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? I definitely feel tired, tender breasts, and extreme bloating. Emotionally, I am super anxious. Even though I’m confirmed pregnant and we’ve seen the ultrasounds and heard the heartbeat in one of my last monitoring appointments, I am still in shock that the treatment worked. Before, I was convinced that it didn’t work and that my uterus was too damaged by scar tissue that I would never be able to get pregnant. I hope I can let go of some of the anxiety as time passes so I can make more room for joy and excitement that we’re having a baby 💞
  • Options
    Introduce yourself: Hello everyone - My name is Elle, I live in Boston, and am expecting my first child!

How did I find out: When we were on vacation celebrating our one year anniversary i had some symptoms and took a test to confirm!

Due Date: April 17th (3 days before my birthday!)

Tell us about yourself: I live with my husband and our cat, Binx! I met my husband in class in college - we have been together 12 years and married a little over 1 year! We love to travel, hangout with friends, and try new restaurants. I also love being active and have recently become obsessed with the peloton! I also enjoy reading, cooking and recently have become more interested in crafts when I have the energy.

How are you feeling: Physically- tired, slight morning sickness, and sore breasts. The pregnancy fatigue is no joke! I take at least one nap a day. I also have had mild morning sickness. No cravings, just aversions at this point which is taking some getting used to as a former foodie! Emotionally- it’s a whirlwind of emotions. I’m excited but also nervous since this is our first child and I just don’t know what to expect!
  • Options
    @knottie19195c9a38d93a16 welcome! My birthday is 4/20 too! 😆 check out the post on changing your username and let us know if you need help
  • Options
    @knottie19195c9a38d93a16 @nsk489 I'm a 4/20 baby too! And my mom's bday is 4/17
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers