Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 7/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:
TTC History:
Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
BFP November 2015
Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

Re: TWW Thursday 7/28

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: great

Typical LP length: its a mystery

Testing: Saturday, 12 DPO

R/R: the high today and tomorrow is only in the 70s which is going to feel so nice. I’m going to make banana bread and roast a chicken since it’s finally cool enough to turn the oven on for an extended period of time 

CS/Q: none
  • Options
    @iiirene I was thinking of making banana bread too! It’s finally not blazing hot here either and I have enough bananas.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/14DPO

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: BFN this morning again 😒

R/R: Just my usual griping about my body being weird this cycle. I have to keep reminding myself that although my typical cycle is 24 or 25 days long, half of my cycles in the past year have been 27-29 days long…but two of those long cycles contained illness and a sudden death in the family, and none of them have had spotting like this.

CS/Q: If anyone wants to see, it’s in the spoiler. Today should also show the spotting dots; I just forgot to add them. And my temping may not be very reliable.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @iiirene oh man, that sounds like some fall cooking. I'm not ready yet!
    @hestia-is-wearie grrrrr for the bfn. I hope either way you get out of limbo soon

Month/Cycle: 18/7 AL

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: long enough with progesterone

Testing: next Tuesday

R/R: Going out for sushi tonight with my mom and MIL. My H is going to a baseball game with his dad, so I figured I'd invite the ladies in my life out to dinner. Looking forward to it!

CS/Q:

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.